I am bad at english can someone PLZ PLZ help me understand this about transfer!! (1 Viewer)

Combo

beast
HSC
"If you have completed at least one year of a recognised tertiary qualification you will generally be considered on the better of either your tertiary qualification alone, or the combination of your secondary qualification and tertiary qualification.

Admission requirements are based upon your ATAR (50 per cent) and Tertiary Grade Point Average (50 per cent), or the Tertiary Grade Point Average (100%), whichever is higher. Entry to Combined Law is extremely competitive and experience suggests you will require an ATAR above 97 and/or a Tertiary Grade Point Average in the Distinction range to be competitive to transfer into Combined Law.

Applications open in August each year for courses commencing in March the following year. If you are unsuccessful in a transfer application at the end of first year you can reapply after second year. The credit transfer policies of the Law School and its partner faculties are used when determining the amount of credit for previous studies. However, it may be difficult to complete Combined Law within the five years and you may wish to consider completing your first degree and then apply for the Juris Doctor."

Heres the thing, "MY ATAR" was EXTREMELLLLY BAD. So definately not over 95. I want to transfer into b.commerce/b.laws at USYD but I DO NOT have the atar. HOWEVER I am very confident to achieve a high university grade of distinction +. Is this site saying that if my atar is bad (which it is) then it's okay as they will only use my university grades?

SAY in conclusion someone got 30 ATAR but a high distinction. DOes that mean they have a really good chance of making into commerce/law at USYD???
Well gratz uve passed the minimum requirments gl competing eith 99.3s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)