I am depressed... Start a Religion with me? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Ok so now I am depressed....

I just realized in another forum that I have 41 reputation points (I started with -11 (WHY???) and then I got up to 41!!!!!!!) and I thought: "HMMMMMMMMMMMM..... THIS IS PROOF THAT THEY ARE LOOKING AT MY PROFILE BECAUSE THEY LIKE ME, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KILL ME, SO THEY ARE GIVING ME POINTS!!!!!" (some people wanted to kill me there, because people are always so mean to me, just not everyone)

It was a good forum........ so fun...... everyone there talks WAY more smart then here.....

And so I said: "HMMMMMMM, NOW THAT I HAVE PROOF THAT THEY WANT TO START A RELIGION OF GRASS I WILL MAKE A WELCOME PICTURE FOR THE RELIGION SO PEOPLE CAN JOIN" (because I told them I can use Photoshop and 3dStudioMax so I was going to make something real quick)

And so I made this, and now I got banned there (WHY??? I AM SO NICE!!!!) and there is nowhere to post it........ :( Does anyone here like grass??????? Wanna start a new religion with me????

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm basically the Pope for infinity, and I make all the rules................. Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey:

Last edited:
HSC
zietanus said:
Hmm this is dumb, you can be the guy who sweeps the floor after church......
i'll 'sweep' your 'church'. ;)

is that permitted in our church?

timeika

HSC
i like grass...:)

well i kno this has nothing to do with the topic but can ne one tell me how to post a tread...
i dnt kno how to nd its annoying me!!
plzz any one??
xXx:confused: :wave:

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
FRIEND!! :monkey:

well i kno this has nothing to do with the topic but can ne one tell me how to post a tread...
plzz any one??
Yeah, simple just click on the buttons that look like this when there is a list of threads to click on:

Post something about ME!!! :spin:

ChockoRepublic said:
i'll 'sweep' your 'church'. ;)

is that permitted in our church?
No.......

Here is the rules:

First I want this to be a religion of FUN and JOY so I have to think of something that is so fun to worship.... Okay I know, we will worship ~Gusts Of Wind~........ Whenever there is a ~Gust Of Wind~ we have to stop and do a super cool dance right away........ until it is gone.

So in this religion HOLYNESS is not the best thing, the best thing is COOLNESS from DANCING........ Praying is dumb.... so remember before you eat your meal you have to bow your heads and DANCE....

So remember the rules.... Also windbreaker jackets and umbrellas that block the wind are ILLEGAL...

And now I will be right back, I am going to go outside and dance in the wind.............

Last edited:

timeika

HSC
OMG thak yooh soooooooo much!!!
its killing me not posting threads lol

well haha i like ur idea about religion
its awsom :monkey:
!!

:jaw: thats for tha cats!!!
how crule (even tho i hate cats...)

HSC
timeika said:

plzz any one??
xXx:confused: :wave:
Click on "New Thread" - top left hand corner

HSC
people should join my religion.
the religion's main rules:
- there ain't any rules. anything goes.

your grass religion is nothing more than a cult. mine, on the other hand, is fucking cool.

who's in?

zietanus

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: I am depressed... Start a Religion with me?

Forbidden. said:
Is being depressed so unreasonable?
Yes this religion is for JOY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)