I am in the state of giving up, what should i do guys? (1 Viewer)

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
I really want to study medicine!

Can I get all the details, how, where, when, can I apply too all university!

What would be the max Atar I can get with these ranks.

Eng adv: 40/50
Chem: 7/16
Bio: 14/45 ( very tough cohort, every one is top performing, acing the exams)
Maths 2u: 4/15
Maths ext 1: 5/7
SOR 1U: 20/46

ResourcesHSC

HSC
Never give up! Externals can make a huge difference and never forget about moderation!

AnimeX

HSC
N/A

Realistically aim for medical science and transfer after a year or two.

You have to work hard in uni though!

If you smash externals you can still get a 95+ (around 90 aligned mark for each subject externally)

jaycoo

HSC
I FOUND YOU! omg i've been looking for you. I have no idea if you remember me but anyways i asked my brother no he won't tell me he doesn't know he won't ask. I'm just gonna scratch what I said. His atar was 94.6 not 96 and got into med.

Don't give up! If you don't get your desired atar for the course, there are many ways you can find your way around. That doesn't mean you can slack off on your studies. Aim for whatever you're aiming for. Your results are impressive. Let it be your motivation to aim higher than that. But don't drain yourself. Have breaks in between. Eat healthy, go for walks, talk to your family, study, sleep. You can do this!

Siddy123

HSC
Mr. Omed...forget medicine and study B. Trolling
you would have finished 2 semesters worth of units anyways.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

hah I tell u

my brother get rank 22/22 chem, spenting lots of time external study and u no what he get?? 95 combining mark

if u study hard for trails, no sleepment, no acting ding dong, u will scoar high

otherwise the fax is that u be lawnmower making $5 an hour and grass in ur shoe

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
hah I tell u

my brother get rank 22/22 chem, spenting lots of time external study and u no what he get?? 95 combining mark

if u study hard for trails, no sleepment, no acting ding dong, u will scoar high

otherwise the fax is that u be lawnmower making $5 an hour and grass in ur shoe
ho no, who here is kind enough to help me out.

do I have any any hope, what if i work very hard and egt 100 in externals, could I then get atleast a 95 Atar. please I don't won't to be lawnmower earning $5.

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
I FOUND YOU! omg i've been looking for you. I have no idea if you remember me but anyways i asked my brother no he won't tell me he doesn't know he won't ask. I'm just gonna scratch what I said. His atar was 94.6 not 96 and got into med.

Don't give up! If you don't get your desired atar for the course, there are many ways you can find your way around. That doesn't mean you can slack off on your studies. Aim for whatever you're aiming for. Your results are impressive. Let it be your motivation to aim higher than that. But don't drain yourself. Have breaks in between. Eat healthy, go for walks, talk to your family, study, sleep. You can do this!
Yes. I remember you,

Thanks for asking but still your brother is sad, I just won'ted to know thats all, about how he got into medicine at jame cook.

Your kind enough to help me out. thanks for that, I really appreciate it, I would be searching everywhere then, I guess no one has a good heart to help me. I am jus going to cry for the next 2 hours, then come back.

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Mr. Omed...forget medicine and study B. Trolling
you would have finished 2 semesters worth of units anyways.
do you releaslise mu post in sig, thats me, forget about that, i was joking.

lol, I just want to be friendly, lets unity peacefully. we friends after all,

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
do you releaslise mu post in sig, thats me, forget about that, i was joking.

lol, I just want to be friendly, lets unity peacefully. we friends after all,
Yes, lets reconcile. You Mr Omed have contributed significantly towards the laughter evident on the forum. If it wasn't for you, the poon thread would still be dead but look it at flourish now, every page mentions you at least once.

Thank you

jaycoo

HSC
Yes. I remember you,

Thanks for asking but still your brother is sad, I just won'ted to know thats all, about how he got into medicine at jame cook.

Your kind enough to help me out. thanks for that, I really appreciate it, I would be searching everywhere then, I guess no one has a good heart to help me. I am jus going to cry for the next 2 hours, then come back.

No don't cry please! Have you looked at their website or something? There's information there. I checked it out for ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)