"I am not KOOTE!" (1 Viewer)

Russdog

russell
HSC
chicks read into shit too much. cute means cute.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I was just about to post that :(

imo when a guy calls you cute, he means that you're either funny/bubbly/ditzy/childish or just plain cute, but not hot or beautiful.
Cute is a weird one. Like, some girls are cute in a way that you find them really attractive, but not in the normal sense of "omg boobs".

Jay-Dupree

Banned
HSC
The OP is clearly self indulgent in addition to being an attenton seeker. She's receiving all of this avidly, just lapping it up.

Last edited:

allyuk

HSC
You react with a smile, unless they're taking the piss :)

Just imagine if he called you 'ugly' or something along those lines? Just accept the compliment, it seems like he was just being sweet :)

Last edited:

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
dlmoss said:
cute:
"Ohh your sweet but ill never be with you"
"You seem nice but im interested in MEN not boys"

i suggest if a girl calls you cute just chin her and show whos boss

yea yeaa?
you beauty.

HSC
lmao, I remeber when I was in year 7 and a year 12 girl told me that I was cute, so I told her than if she thinks that I'm cute, then she thinks that my bum is cute, so she should kiss it.

HAHA! CLASSIC!

ME: 1
YEAR 12 GIRL: 0

Last edited:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I sometimes call a chick 'cunt' when I mean to say 'cute'. It has varied results.

moleskine

HSC
Koote? I thikn they were trying to imply you had kooties.

You have kooties you have kooties! In your face!!!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Say "Thank You"

what's wrong with being called cute? it's a compliment...

most obviously is that the guy likes the way you act, it was funny, hence it was cute...can't call you hot...

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
sometimes i think people say "ur cute" because ur not beautiful, and they don't want the awkward silence.. or maybe they think u expect some sorta comment about ur looks and wouldn't dare to say ur not attractive at all.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
satcbrady said:
sometimes i think people say "ur cute" because ur not beautiful, and they don't want the awkward silence.. or maybe they think u expect some sorta comment about ur looks and wouldn't dare to say ur not attractive at all.
sometimes they might also just think calling someone beautiful might seem a bit extreme and awkward for both parties - girl could get the complete wrong idea or the guy could appear super seedy.

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
uhawww said:
sometimes they might also just think calling someone beautiful might seem a bit extreme and awkward for both parties - girl could get the complete wrong idea or the guy could appear super seedy.
yeah that's true.
sometimes a girl may think a guy likes her simply cuz he thinks she is beautiful. just like how lots of guys thought i like this guy when i just said he looks good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)