I Am Selling Success (1 Viewer)

ICreateGenius

HSC
Dear Students,

I offer you success in mathematics.

My qualifications include a Bachelors degree in Financial Mathematics from UNSW and a Master Practitioner Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a revolutionary new science of communication and therapy.

Coupled together, my affinity for mathematics and training in communcation allow me to deliver a learning experience where you will see, hear and feel mathematics as is neccessary to succeed academically.

Far too often tutors boast of their own success but fail to realise that it does not take a genius to teach high school maths which is quite simple- what it takes is a masterful and articulate communicator.

As a consequence to new directions i have taken in my own life i have enough spare time to help 3 more students to succeed.

If you are interested in a free initial consultation call me on 0403-544-238, or email at gennady.pod@gmail.com

Regards

Gene

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
You sound like and interesting character, and so I have an interesting anecdote for you which perfectly fits your position.

A few years ago I was personally attempting to provide my own skills as a guru of some sorts to the members of these boards. I offered to give them answers just as you offer to give them success, however I omited the very thing that you have. That there was indeed a personal benefit either it being gratification or monetary that is return for the sometimes not so worthy promises we make. And so people acted cruely and said "Fuck off, nobody wants you here" and "Get lost you fuck bag, you're wasting your time. We know what you really want." Which made me wonder if it was true and so I believe that it must be true.

Surely you can understand what I'm saying, right? You are not selling success because you can't ensure success some people are not built for success. Why did you advertise success.

In honest being articulate and organised is not all theres excess to it which you may lack which is honesty. The honesty is you can't ensure success.

Therefore you are no different to any other tutor. You sell your services and not success.

ICreateGenius

HSC
Dear Sam,

Thanks for your interesting tale.

I disagree with you about success not being for everyone. It is my contention that nothing is beyond reach for those who won't stop reaching for what they want. This may sound like a cliche but cliches do earn their right to be called a cliche.

Truly, i believe that if a student is committed to mastering high school mathematics which is, as i wrote earlier, the simplest mathematics there is- well, i believe that i have the tools to help students break through their limiting beliefs and poor foundations in mathematics and allow them to achieve great marks.

If you want to talk about it further, you are most welcome to call me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)