I am so confused (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Guys/Girls I am so confused right now, so I have accepted the offer, but I want to hold off enrolling in this course until the late round offers are made, am I allow to do that? or will my offer be withdrawn?

I assume we enrol online right?, and so goes for enrolling in tutorials and creating timestable?

So the only time that we are required to go to UWS campus before the school starts is Orientation day and registering for tutorial.

Thanks in advance guys/girl

Cheers

purplemonkey

HSC
You're not required to go to Orientation, but its probably a good idea to go to familiarise yourself with the campus...

Tute registration is online, you don't have to do anything but sit in front of a computer for that ;)

Ummm...I guess you could hold off enrollment until you find out if you got any offers in the Late Round...but make sure you do it soon after...maybe you should have a look on the UWS website to see if there are any cut-off dates for enrollment

Hope that helps :D

Jaron2005

HSC
Hi purple monkey, thanks for clearing a few things up, well I just called UWS and they said there is no enrollment dead line, so anytime be before the semester start is good.

Tutorial registration is online, but Tutorial registration for units is done at the campus right?

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg

Because i am a little confused about the tutorials, as one is said to be done online and the page i linked to, tells you to go to the campus on a specific date base on the course.

tkfkd

HSC
w00ts, I was worried about this as well because I want to wait for the last round offers before enrolling units and stuff. I only accepted their offer so :D

Thanks for clearing it up!

BTW: Can anyone tell me what census date is and when it is for UWS? Heard all of these are due at Census date. I'm doing IT courses just telling incase census date differs from courses :)

Last edited:

klh

HSC
do you mean academic advising? thats on campus, and it speaks/advises new students on how ot enrol, which units etc. and academic credit as well as info on hte course i think...

tute rego is online totally, you do it from your home computer, on the date and time of your units' school.

all census dates are the same for all, except for some....errr well i dont know.. but hte usualy census date is 31 march to pay fees, request hecs/fee help and enrol or cancel units without penalty...usually if oy uneed to do it sooner, they would have told you.

sladehk

le random
HSC
like im not sure when we have to go to uni.. for the advisory day thingo i can't find a date and the tutorial stuff is driving me nuts. can't register for any tutorials =(

L

LaraB

sladehk said:
like im not sure when we have to go to uni.. for the advisory day thingo i can't find a date and the tutorial stuff is driving me nuts. can't register for any tutorials =(
you can't register for tutorials because no one can - registration hasn't started yet :p

see this link for more infor: http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg#1

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/orientation/fyc

have a look tehre for other general info - if you can't find anything there about academic advisory sessions, then don't worry about it - if it was happening (i'm only assuming it is coz it did in the past, but then in the past we didn't have online enrloment etc so they might not exist anymore), they would give you the info either on the website, by mail, when you enrol etc. :) In the past, they were all at penrith (was one of the penrith campuses, don't konw which..) regardless of what course you were doing so if they're happening - they'll be at teh one location and you'll be given info as to what dates etc so don't worry too much about it :)

ify ou're still stressing, call the student centre and ask for more info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)