I am starting agriculture. I need notes (1 Viewer)

anyusernamewilldo

HSC
Hi all,
In the coming year I will be moving to an agricultural high school from a non-agricultural high school. I have therefore never done agriculture before and was wondering if anyone has year 7, 8 or 9 agriculture notes to help me study. Thanks in advance.

akaalfauj

HSC
Year 7-10 ag is chill. Agriculture before preliminary hsc doesn’t require study, in class attention and homework is plenty.
I didn’t even do agriculture in years 9 and 10, and also picked up year 11 agriculture later in the year, the only thing that troubled me initially was agricultural terminology.

anyusernamewilldo

HSC
Is there agricultural terminology i need to familiarise myself with? Will I struggle if I dont know the basics?

akaalfauj

HSC
Is there agricultural terminology i need to familiarise myself with? Will I struggle if I dont know the basics?
a tad bit late but you learn terminology along the way. i didnt even know basic terminology like plowing, cultivating, drenching or the differences between heifers, cows, etc. when i started it year 11 but i still ended up getting 95 in the hsc for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)