I Am The First One Done! (1 Viewer)

Brianna

King of the World
HSC
well then! obviously i am the first one done.... i finished at 3.55pm and i think i went quite well actually.... i used 2 books for each of the ewssay type questions and answered everything in the actual test... i found it quite easy actually!

swangal

yeh esp the last sections..i dun think that the questions were good reflections of EVERYTHING weve done tho- big emphasis on working conditions etc in that section on australian food inustry..but overall pretty kewl!
yay food tech is over - FOREVA!

Winston

HSC
i screwed up badly!!!

i cant believe it, it was hard, i couldnt get anything out for nutrition and that ques about recent media product about nutrition ahh gay!!

sneaker

The questions were too structured to blab on about, you either knew it or you didnt... btw, what three legislations did everyone choose, I don't know why they asked for three that impacted on working conditions, the only relevant one i chose was OH&S and made the noise act and some local govt act try and fit the question

Winston

HSC
i did noise, water, air, food act, trade mesaurement act lol i was dieing for marks to secure myself :p

Brianna

King of the World
HSC
um i did... food act, oh&s, haccp and sumthing else... but sum1 said that they were wrong so i am stuffed

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
I did OH&S, Air Pollution Act and i think i said somehting about the ANZFA don't ask me what i was thinking :S

swangal

how can u be stuffed if u wrote bout OHS and HACCP?? they make sure everythings safe, clean etc...resulting in betterworking conditions...don they??? o wel i think so at least

Brownie

nah, all the acts/legislation u have all mentioned are fine, as long as you used relevent examples to back up watever you said, you should be cool...i thought the questions were all really specific-but thats good in a way, because it ensures all the ppl who have worked hard get the marks they deserve...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I didnt like the paper that much..I didnt think it covered everything...I studied sooo much stuff that wasn't in there at all and because the questions were so specific, there wasnt a chance to show that I had a good knowledge about some things

Kiya

This paper was easier then any other food tech exam I have done- thats my teacher for you. I finished at about 3:45

*jaydee*

HSC
I thought the questions were pretty obscure but it was stuff I'd just been looking over that morning so I was lucky I guess. But I really was expecting nutrition to be more of your run of the mill "suggest appropriate diet for pregnant women" or "Discuss the effects of one condition of malnutrition".

Strange. Oh well, over, 1 to go!! :)

Gus1985

The question about a perishable product was great!! cause i work in perishable's at woolies so it was so easy ... 15 easy marks!!!

mel85

Well I think I'm stuffed...I did talk about OH&S but couldn't think of any others so I mentioned sumthing about 'equal opportunity' stuff & sumthing about unfair dismissal...hopefully I went ok in the rest of the exam!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)