I can't feel my ass. (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Exactly what if they do the sure through gritted teeth with a dirty on their face.

Edit: Lucky my ass is cushioned well ;)

Last edited:

jet

Banned
HSC
I went with the "Hi, I'm Lauren, can I sit here?" approach today and it went very well.

Just had to bite back the fear they'd be like "No, get lost noob".

But I was so tired when I got out at 4pm. I haven't done any work at all since November, even paying attention to one person for an hour seems completely beyond me right now.
An international student pulled this on me today lol. I've already forgotten his name, which is crap, because he mentioned he'd be seeing me around.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
Lol, I was thinking about brining cushions.

Anyone have Biol1911 two lectures tomorrow?
Yeah i've got one at 2pm.
Arghh i was running late for my first ever lecture this morning, then the first thing i thought was at how packed Wallace was, because it took me awhile to find a seat =/

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Hey knifey theres space at the back on the floor tho right?

ill be wearing black shorts in rainy weather so if u c me say hi lol.

HSC
Yeah its awkward when I meet someone and then a few seconds later i forget their name.

Or they say their name in a crowded place and then later I'm like, oh hey Pat come over here, and they're like, my name's Matt. Me: :uhoh:

Or when an international student says their name and I have no idea what they said but just nod politely...

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Yeah its awkward when I meet someone and then a few seconds later i forget their name.

Or they say their name in a crowded place and then later I'm like, oh hey Pat come over here, and they're like, my name's Matt. Me: :uhoh:

Or when an international student says their name and I have no idea what they said but just nod politely...
I feel your pain, at the mentoring thing we had an international student in our group and it took me until the end of the day to even understand what her name was. Found out later she'd actually come with more of an "Australian" sounding name to use so it's easier on people, but my mentor had her proper name on the sheet so we all had to learn the hard one *sigh*.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
yeah chem lecture rooms were really uncomfy :( only sort of comfy ones so far were the eastern avenue auditorium ones :eek:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
was pretty damn impressed when i rocked up in bosch and the seats were comfortable! they've put padding on the wooden benches or perhaps it's that i've only been in 2 and 3 before, but 4 was awesome

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Blue cat what degree/subjects you doing?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
An international student pulled this on me today lol. I've already forgotten his name, which is crap, because he mentioned he'd be seeing me around.
next time you see them say 'what was your name again?'

when they say '<insert name here>' just say

'oh i knew that! i meant your last name'

then you're sweet :p

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck why is everybody in SCLG1001 sick? all the relentless coughing from here to there like a fucking echo. some int student next to me was taking weird voodoo azn medicine and now i have SARS from him fuck, as if SCLG1001 wasn't a bad enough subject. and stilwell lol, no idea how to stand still.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
fuck why is everybody in SCLG1001 sick? all the relentless coughing from here to there like a fucking echo. some int student next to me was taking weird voodoo azn medicine and now i have SARS from him fuck, as if SCLG1001 wasn't a bad enough subject. and stilwell lol, no idea how to stand still.
People in SCLG1001 at 9am were just.....late. Heaps of people just walked in at about 9.20. :p

Did Elder do the whole pet thing in your session?

And lol, Stilwell - he was awesome though - very engaging.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
People in SCLG1001 at 9am were just.....late. Heaps of people just walked in at about 9.20. :p

Did Elder do the whole pet thing in your session?

And lol, Stilwell - he was awesome though - very engaging.
people who go to 8am lectures are often later. you're lucky if most of the class is there by 8:30 :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
2 hour microeconomics lecture in carslaw 157 with african man as the lecturer, realising that your going to fail the course = NOT FUN

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Lol, please link me to the recording of that lecture I love zulu accent

Whos in the math 1015 tut at 9am tomorrow, is the indian guy our tut?

bio_nut

HSC
I know heaps of people from College doing that subject.

We all have the Fresher Flu after O week, that's why.

Bleh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)