• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I can't study (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beentherdunthat

HSC
I finish on the 31st. :D

I have eng, chem, ext 1 and 2 maths in 11 days. 11!!!!!

AHHHH!! Damn luck. Ah welll, that's bos for you.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I finish on the 31st. :D

I have eng, chem, ext 1 and 2 maths in 11 days. 11!!!!!

AHHHH!! Damn luck. Ah welll, that's bos for you.
Yeah, a friend of mine finishes on the 31st of Oct too, her timetable is crammed, but she's a smart bum so she'll be fine :)

starrysky

HSC
Boo yah! 3U Eng the last exam, yah?

I can't study either. All I've done is made notes for all my modules for English Advanced, and started on notes for Biology and EE1. Business Studies and Mathematics remain ... untouched.

I could so go for a Wii right now ... and then I think of how each hour I waste (which must amount to high in the double digits right now, if not triple) stabs my UAI in the arse.

HSC
I finish on the 5th, which isn't too bad. And then it's exactly 2 weeks til the formal. Then the next day is schoolies. :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
Boo yah! 3U Eng the last exam, yah?
:uhhuh:

starrysky said:
I can't study either. All I've done is made notes for all my modules for English Advanced, and started on notes for Biology and EE1. Business Studies and Mathematics remain ... untouched.
Since my trials - i wrote a creative writing piece for eng paper 1 and did half of a math chapter from only ONE topic. Talk about fucked.

starrysky said:
I could so go for a Wii right now ... and then I think of how each hour I waste (which must amount to high in the double digits right now, if not triple) stabs my UAI in the arse.
LOL, i'm putting that up on my wall somewhere! :D

chocolate_lover said:
I finish on the 5th, which isn't too bad. And then it's exactly 2 weeks til the formal.
I would've finished on the 5th as well if i hadn't dropped extension history. My formal is 18 days after i finish! Plenty of time to shop around :)

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
If your formal is being held at a hotel then obviously it would be open on a Sunday! I think mine will be awesome :) lol this thread is seriously off topic...

Last edited:
HSC
tanjin said:
If your formal is being held at a hotel then obviously it would be open on a Sunday! I think mine will be awesome :) lol this thread is seriously off topic...
It's because of threads like these that you can't study. :) (Hehehe, back on topic.)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
tanjin said:
lol I was more worried about getting alcohol for the afterparty.

Guess we'll get it beforehand.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
It's because of threads like these that you can't study. :) (Hehehe, back on topic.)
I actually don't have that many distractions near me. I'm lacking in motivation...that would have to be my main reason for not being able to study. I've passed the "net is addictive" crap...

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
tanjin said:
Since my trials - i wrote a creative writing piece for eng paper 1 and did half of a math chapter from only ONE topic. Talk about fucked.
Don't worry Tanjin I haven't done anything since the end of the trials. And when i say anything I mean i haven't even touched a book, let alone studied. Don't know if its motivational issues or just because I am a lazy bastard....I think i more of a lazy bastard :) . Oh well, hope you end up studying really soon. As for me, that won't be happening to me any time soon.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Shrikar said:
Don't worry Tanjin I haven't done anything since the end of the trials. And when i say anything I mean i haven't even touched a book, let alone studied. Don't know if its motivational issues or just because I am a lazy bastard....I think i more of a lazy bastard :) . Oh well, hope you end up studying really soon. As for me, that won't be happening to me any time soon.
I promised myself that from tomorrow I'll get in 6-8 hrs of study a day, which is what I've always wanted to do but I'm not that studious to begin with and shouldn't you be studying a fair bit? Considering med is your first pref? Ah dw, we'll all pull through, right? right?

starrysky

HSC
Whoo! Hurrah for setting goals for yourself!

... now I would do the same thing, but theoretically ... ahh pfft, I have no excuse for it.

6 - 8 sounds like a nice benchmark ... and there're what, 17 days left? Or so I read somewhere? Umm, three days for each subject ...

NOT!

Let's see how this goes. *eyes UAI beadily*

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
All the 07 Hsc'ers who can't study should make a club with the purpose of motivating one another. Now that would be funny. :D

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:
All the 07 Hsc'ers who can't study should make a club with the purpose of motivating one another. Now that would be funny. :D
:rofl:

HSC
tanjin said:
Isn't that what "General Discussion on the 2007 HSC" is for?

jirwin

HSC
i dont think there would be a big enough meeting location for all the members :p

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
tanjin said:
I promised myself that from tomorrow I'll get in 6-8 hrs of study a day, which is what I've always wanted to do but I'm not that studious to begin with and shouldn't you be studying a fair bit? Considering med is your first pref? Ah dw, we'll all pull through, right? right?
lol, i can't be bothered changing it, and besides, my UMAT results were so flash. So bye bye med.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)