i didnt know they could do that, but they did, and this pisses me off. (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
i had a distinction mark for ecof3001 last time i checked admin, i checked again tonight, and it turned into a pass mark. can they do that? fuck. i know noone gives a shit, but i'm so angry/depressed/pissed off right now.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
There's a pretty big difference between a D and a P. You should be able to judge yourself whether the standard of your performance was more in line with a D or P. It's not like the difference between a HD or D, for example.

The jump from D to P could be a simple data entry mistake on their part, they may have been correcting their mistake.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Something like this happened to me in my undergrad degree. I was told I'd failed a subject when I was absolutely certain I hadn't. They rechecked my exam paper (which constituted about 60% of the overall mark), and realised they forgot to add on a section. pfft idiots. Perservere, ask questions, don't just bitch and moan about it on here... won't get you anywhere.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
what971 said:
i had a distinction mark for ecof3001 last time i checked admin, i checked again tonight, and it turned into a pass mark. can they do that? fuck. i know noone gives a shit, but i'm so angry/depressed/pissed off right now.
I give a shit, PM'd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)