I don't know if I should drop Physics... (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
spotlight is the brown covered, ugly lookin new text book

Nelly

I think Jacaranda is the best book to use. It's got so much information, and the diagrams are really useful and easy to follow.

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Is this BEN from Manly?
Sounds like you.
But i would suggest u stick with it; just so that u can say u've done physics. I'm pretty shit in physics aswell, but dont worry about it. U might end up getting a better mark in it than another subject like business studies and shit.

devosity

Originally posted by ben
- It's my worst subject
- My teacher is pathetic
- I find the content uninteresting

I do 12 units, but I don't want to drop now because I've already spent so much time on previous assessments - it would seem a waste.
you sound exactly like me, except that i find physics intyeresting,
-me and my teacher have clashing personality types and we fight like cat and dog,
-i am coming last at the moment, and am on a warning for an 'N award' for only answereing 1 question, even though i tried my hardest.

i spoke to my principal, listen to this as it has chaged my mind he said "you have ten weeks till the hsc, if you put your mind to it, you could take over the world in ten weeks, and all you have to do is learn one subject in that time" seriously how hard can it be to at leats pass.

AcCeSs-DeNieD

I've only started to understand physics a bit more now... I've printed up the syllabus stuff and started putting my own answers for the syallabus questions......sure enough it takes a long time but its the best I've ever understood physics so far....since my teacher doesn't know what he's talking about more than half the time... I teach myself more than he teaches me, plus he can't even spell words properly hehe ;)

so far I've been using hte excel book and hte macmillian and they seem to work well together....

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well go0d fo U! hehe.. :p

but then again i'm kinda like u.. i'm startin from scratch and teaching myself phy6s haha.. but its not that my teacher aint go0d.. my teachers got a phD in astronomy.. he's a doc..

but yeh i jus never pay attention in class.. i sit up the bak all da time and do shit all.. now i've actually made an effort to move up da front so i'd pay more attention but.. hmm.. doesn't work
every phy6s lesson i'd jus b lookin up at the clock countin down when the bells gon go.. hahaha :p :p

but.. i am tryin!! :D ;) :)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
haha.. r u being sarcastic? i sense the sarcasm there b0nb0n :D

and u know what else abt my teacher...he looks like a rat! haha :p my friends call him mouseman hahaha :D and some other friends call him ratus (from the ferals) or splinter (ninja turtles)
haha.. soo damn funnnnni! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)