• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I don't know what to do next! :hammer: (1 Viewer)

facetalker

HSC
hi,
I've recently started seeing a guy and we've hooked up a couple of times/touched each other (above the belt). This is all new to mee, but not for him. he keeps trying to go down further but i won't let him at the moment... i'm still a virgin and aren't quite comfy with that yet - but he's very understanding

so at the moment we're staying at first base. i just want to know where/how to touch him so that it's good for him. i feel like he's doing all the work becuz i'm inexperienced. i don't know what to do now to make it special!
help me please!
guys, where should the girls touch you/kiss you?

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
You could always ask him what he likes?

You did say he was understanding, and that way you'll know its something he likes :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
gigglinJess said:
You could always ask him what he likes?

You did say he was understanding, and that way you'll know its something he likes :)
She won't do anything he likes.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Riet said:
She won't do anything he likes.
What guys only like the sex?
If you cared enough, you should let her do some less 'risky' stuff...
I mean she said she doesn't feel comfortable yet, if you let her do some little things you like, isn't that going to encourage her to want to please him more, and she will probably feel better about it then

themadness

HSC
I see your thread has garnered some excellent replies. From the trolls that is.

I would suggest just exploring with your hands and the like. A specific area you could focus on is the nipples as they are quite sensitive and he will get a pleasurable sensation from it. However, try to not confine yourself too much to the one spot.

Your boyfriend does sound like he is quite understanding. Just proceed at a pace that is comfortable for you and remember to just relax and just have fun.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
gigglinJess said:
I mean she said she doesn't feel comfortable yet, if you let her do some little things you like, isn't that going to encourage her to want to please him more, and she will probably feel better about it then
Nothing below the belt? MEH

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
themadness said:
I see your thread has garnered some excellent replies. From the trolls that is.

I would suggest just exploring with your hands and the like. A specific area you could focus on is the nipples as they are quite sensitive and he will get a pleasurable sensation from it. However, try to not confine yourself too much to the one spot.

Your boyfriend does sound like he is quite understanding. Just proceed at a pace that is comfortable for you and remember to just relax and just have fun.
I think it's nice to see someone on here so supportive :)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
gigglinJess said:
like what, reading him a bedtime story?

kokodamonkey

HSC
get a job. nothing turns a guy more on then a stable woman who earns cash to put food on the table .

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
3 words

Talk about it.

Yes there are somethings that most guys like but its better to find out what he likes. If you talk about it you can make sure he understands what you are comfortable with and you can find out the same for him.

Good luck :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
get a job. nothing turns a guy more on then a stable woman who earns cash to put food on the table .
How about you bring the food and I'll cook it for you and clean up afterwards?

Locul

Banned
HSC
dammit they deleted my posts in favor of religion. yeah real secular BOD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)