I don't know what to do (1 Viewer)

yoyo0904

HSC
...with 4U maths. My exam is tomorrow and since the last term I have been studying and studying and also in the holidays....but I feel like I still don't know anything. Especially with Integration questions i just stare at the paper blankly and I freaked out and had a breakdown (I am a person with anxiety issues and am seeking help btw) I'm really scared that I'll get like 20% (for reals) and I'm also worried if I can't get in uni even though my school ranking is ok. I got my school report last week and I was below the median for everything (even though I did work really hard, and stayed at the library both after school and on weekends to study) I'm losing motivation and hope and being depressed..

1) How do I get my motivation up?
2) What do i do about my 4U exam tomorrow..? I should probably study but I end up freaking out..

StudyToDeath

HSC
RELAX. There is nothing more you can do now, you've put in the effort so you'll get the mark you deserve!

GOODLUCK!

klee98

HSC
I wouldn't worry about integration if i were you...
Take a chill pill and relax.
Start doing some questions and when u feel the anxiety is kicking in, pause for a moment and take a walk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)