I dont know whether to laugh or lose faith in humanity (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
She is probably dog, or he is really rich

i dont think he is rich. Wearing a plain coloured blacktop and having a booffy , messy hairstyle suggests he cant be stuffed spending moeny on it. After examining his computer, it appears below average quality eg no flat screen, no 1337 wireless mouse etc. and drinking soda instead of Henesey or Crystal emphasised my point.

Dog wife? hmm no dog wife will tollerate a man who has no money and is not plaeasing her. that obviously cant be real.

v sia

HSC
You guys do know you can order pizza online and by typing /pizza in EQ2 just opens up the browser , so its really just a cheap gimic.

Its working quite well by the looks of things

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
v sia said:
You guys do know you can order pizza online and by typing /pizza in EQ2 just opens up the browser , so its really just a cheap gimic.

Its working quite well by the looks of things
that would distrub game play.. hmm surely it just me a small window that pops up within the game of the Pizza hut site . so u can order while keeping track of yuor game and character

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i dont think he is rich. Wearing a plain coloured blacktop and having a booffy , messy hairstyle suggests he cant be stuffed spending moeny on it. After examining his computer, it appears below average quality eg no flat screen, no 1337 wireless mouse etc. and drinking soda instead of Henesey or Crystal emphasised my point.

Dog wife? hmm no dog wife will tollerate a man who has no money and is not plaeasing her. that obviously cant be real.
Flat monitors are only good for saving space, CRTs as far as i know still kick arse in the picture quality stakes, and who cares about a wireless mouse, it means more batteries, or charging,

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i dont realyll see anytihng special abotu this. u can order pizza of the net anyway. they could have just included like 1000 other online purchases with the game.

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
Flat monitors are only good for saving space, CRTs as far as i know still kick arse in the picture quality stakes, and who cares about a wireless mouse, it means more batteries, or charging,
CRTs are becoming obsolete now
Firstly: lcds save power
2)saves space
3)look fuckin nice
i agree with you on the wireless mouse, mines gay arse it chews through tons of batteries and its just plain SHIT

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
WangzoR said:
CRTs are becoming obsolete now
Firstly: lcds save power
2)saves space
3)look fuckin nice
i agree with you on the wireless mouse, mines gay arse it chews through tons of batteries and its just plain SHIT
If ur a gamer, u should put the picture quality above all else, the only real advatage a CRT has going for it is that they are cheaper and have better picture quality, also tend to last longer.
For everything else LCDs are better

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
If ur a gamer, u should put the picture quality above all else, the only real advatage a CRT has going for it is that they are cheaper and have better picture quality, also tend to last longer.
For everything else LCDs are better
quality is better? explain, if your talking about resolution as well, mine can get up too 1280X1024 thats more than enough for anygame

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
WangzoR said:
quality is better? explain, if your talking about resolution as well, mine can get up too 1280X1024 thats more than enough for anygame
View your monitor from an angle, or push the screen. Now explains your observations.
Of and my monitors resolution goes up to 1920x1440

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
Korn said:
View your monitor from an angle, or push the screen. Now explains your observations.
Of and my monitors resolution goes up to 1920x1440
screens are not there to be poked and looked on an angle! a viewing angle of 60 degrees is quite good

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
WangzoR said:
screens are not there to be poked and looked on an angle! a viewing angle of 60 degrees is quite good
Ur screen went fucked didnt it

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The main argument against LCD gaming is reaction speed. With 8ms LCD's (one of which I own), this has become less of an issue.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
This is great! now i can hit it over the eq2 skins while eating pizza!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)