I don't think I can make it. (1 Viewer)

janahomsi

HSC
btw u have a small cohort u can actually end up doing rly well if ur whole cohort does rly well.
if ur school is in the 100s u might be sitting on a 92~ cuz it looks like ur going for 2-3 b6s atm
Lowest mark in the grade is probably a band 4 in all subjects! hopefully... fingers crossed! 92~ sounds amazing!!!

hscnotes4sale

HSC
Uni Grad
I am in year 12 and my marks have bee average or slightly below. My career advisor showed me my estimate. It was around 40...
I felt devastated. I have one week until trials, could I raise it if I get a good enough mark. 60+ ?? I'm an only child in the family and I am pressured on getting into uni, but I am afraid I may never get the chance to go to uni. Any advice for how to handle this. Also advice incase I don't get the ATAR I want. Going to Uni through TAFE or some sort of program? I'm lost and confused and I just need some help. If you have any questions or advice please feel free to comment. Thanks.
mate dont give up its not the end until its actually over, so keep trying and dont slack off and work your hardest til your last exam. Best of luck mate and if that doesnt work, there are several pathways, so its not end of the world for you just yet mate :)

danpowell

HSC
You will definately be able to go to university, dont stress. The career advisors are always shitty and have no idea about the atar estimates. Currently you are looking at a 55~ it all depends on how well you do in externals and how well other people do.. UWS will accept anyone who has done the HSC. Just think about the course you want to do. Its in the schools best interest to make you feel like youre terrible so there marks are boosted and they arent a school rank 600 :L. Try going for a commerce degree at macquarie or UWS. It doesnt matter where you go to university only the degree matters and people and unis understand that the HSC is not an intelligence test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)