I f*cked it (1 Viewer)

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
I didn't think it was too bad.
It was harder then i was expecting (harder than the last few years), but think i can go pretty well

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
fucked it something severe

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
I answered all the questions up to 7, then hit a wall, then went good for the first half of q8, then hit a wall until q10 where i managed to answer about half of it. I think I lost 28 or so marks.
I suck.

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i did the first part of q10

BUT GUESS WAT?

the interagration using simpsons rule, used f(a+b/2) instead of 4f(a+b/2). i got the wrong answer and didnt do part 2. man i did that in my trial and did it again in my HSC. i feel like hitting myself. hoping for a 75%, lucky i am ranking first in my school for 2U so anyone who beat me can pull my marks up....

HSC
N/A
I stuffed up horribly.

In fact about an hour ago I punched myself in the face as hard as I could and my nose just stopped bleeding like a few minutes ago.

GOD DAMMIT 2 unit maths was my STRONGEST subject and I fucked it. ARGH

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hahaha i fckd it up i probly got 40%.............grrrr...............im just glad its over.............2 bad it wont be counted in my uai.........

nomz

yeah i fucked up big time ... left out about 28 marks worth but hey i know i suck. Stupid me doing extension 1 on wed so i can't celebrate no maths eva again... YET!

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmmm yeah ... q1-4 and bits of 5-7 was sexy but ... rest was teh gay ... i barely did ne of 9 + 10 .............. oh well ... its been my shittest subject all yr, only started studying y'day, so im just glad it over

Angel45

HSC
Hey,

I stuffed it majorly too. I studied really hard but I kept getting lost in all the words and fancy equations that I simply could not differentiate! By like 12:15 I'd just zoned out and kept looking over the same damn questions having NO CLUE!! And I don't normally suck so bad! It's so gay! I'm normally pretty good at maths and I totally feel like I blew it! Most of my class found it really difficult too, so I was surprised so many people in the BOS forum thought it was good! Woops! I dunno, the questions seem to require a compl. different approach to how I normally tackle them. I think the textbook our class uses is too easy!

Well, good luck everyone. Just remember, there is always so many ways for us to achieve our dreams...

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
Angel45 said:
Just remember, there is always so many ways for us to achieve our dreams...
Agree. If i don't make it into uni then there's always college which will 'lead' me into uni. :)

ranie

HSC
LOL......
same here...
it's good to hear people who messesd up in their exam!!! thanks guys!!!
well, i kinda finished it but, i think i messed up in few of the questions...

ah well, ive done it already... who caress

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i totally stuffed it.
i was doing well up to like 6/7. then i totally fell apart. I'm serious when i say i know i got no marks at all for 9 and 10 cos i wrote nothing.
and i really needed to pull up this mark cos i always get 60's and i need a 90 uai!!!
i HATE MATHS!!!
and it all counts!!!!!!!!
and now i have 3 unit on wednesday and i always get 30's in that (percent that is, i'd be rejoicing with a 30/50!!) and i haven't started and that also counts!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!!!! DIE BOARD OF STUDIES!!!
ok, that was my rant...

adrianp

~GeNie~Na~BotL~ said:
i fucked up too ..

oh well.. its ova now ..
no more maths ... :)
thats the attitude.. cept i only do 10 units and this counts and im pretty sure i got 40% max which sucks cause it gonna bring my UAI down so bad.. the whole year ive failed, my class have all failed and this time i failed again, maths just aint my thing. So i point u all to my sig :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)