I fail @ life, LOL (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Why does OP want to do a course that's based on a subject they clearly don't care about?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Why does OP want to do a course that's based on a subject they clearly don't care about?
Beats me. maybe OP should look at the course outline on the uni website and what the units actually involve before applying.

Eddykungfu

HSC
I don't know exactly why your "LOL'ing" and "XD'ing" When you know that your going to fail a subject. It's kind of sad that you know you need Maths for University but you still don't study for it. My advice is that you should of put in the work early so that you wouldn't fail it.

As for going into the exam, i think going in and getting SOME kind of mark is better than getting a 0. Anything is better than a 0.

Pull your head in and try next time.
Don't have shots at someone when you don't even have your english sorted :/.... They clearly came here for advice, not to lower their confidence...

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Beats me. maybe OP should look at the course outline on the uni website and what the units actually involve before applying.
Yeah because I'm kinda sick and tired of people wanting to do a course for rep and $. You'll be working for pretty much most of your life. you might as well DO SOMETHING YOU ENJOY.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Don't pay her out, when you don't even have your english sorted....
YOU SHALL NOT BE RUDE TO NEWIJAPPER, HE IS A FRIEND OF MINE IRL.

:burn:

Yeah because I'm kinda sick and tired of people wanting to do a course for rep and $. You'll be working for pretty much most of your life. you might as well DO SOMETHING YOU ENJOY.
Yep, same.

Half the med students I know have zero people skills, as if they're going to be good listeners and doctors.
Hope the other half well and truly make up for it.

Also people going to certain universities for rep. Doesn't always work like that.

Imma gonna do whatever takes my fancy :)

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
i think you're better off keeping it. i dropped 3u maths and went down to 2u thinking that dropping that extra unit would give me more time to devote to my other subjects but that didn't end up happening. i just wasted that extra time lols. so i think you're better off keeping it and just keep on working through it. try not to bludge as much, and concentrate in class more. if you put in some effort, you never know what will happen.

i kinda know how you feel, about maths ^^;". i absolutely hate it too and i'm not doing that well in it compared to my grade but i'm going to try and rough it out because it's one of the few subjects i do that doesn't have an element of subjectivity in the marking and if i get it, i can get marks in it =.=''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)