I failed my 2u maths test (1 Viewer)

Twickel

HSC
I got 15/34, I did the stupidest mistakes ever, I was half asleep or something. Crys.

a.Limjoco

HSC
lol yr11. i laugh :p. nah its okay if u fail once... just make sure it doesnt happen again. lol yr11 i laugh..

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
You'll be ok. Maybe go over things with your teacher to see what he/she could advise about getting the creases out of your silly little mistakes.
Just remember, it's not the end of the world. Cheer up :) I bet you'll do twice as good next time.

Twickel

HSC
Oh well, Shit happens, Try harder next time. I was just putting to much time into chemistry, the teacher change the assignment so many times, Im thinking of complaining to the BOS. One teacher says this the other says that.

YannY

HSC
seduce your teacher but dont let him/her touch you and they'll give you good marks as a bribe but still dont let him/her touch you because when they do you wont get any more bribes. i learnt it the hard way.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Twickel said:
Oh well, Shit happens, Try harder next time. I was just putting to much time into chemistry, the teacher change the assignment so many times, Im thinking of complaining to the BOS. One teacher says this the other says that.
BOS won't give a sh*t you should have complained to your school principal or head teachers. Some schools have a min 2 week notice rule, etc. But yeah it's a bit too late now.

undalay

HSC
who the fuck cares its year 11.
Teacher forgot to mark a whole page of my test.
I didnt tell him
Who gives a fuck.

edit: okay now thats out of the way:
1. Don't stress about bad marks in yr 11
2. Learn WHY you made the mistake. (Math and chem have the tendency to build on previous knowledge, so if ur doing poorly now, its may be more difficult later on)
3. Have fun while theres still time : O

doink

Clone
HSC
yr 11 makes no impact on hsc, if you fail in yr12 then you can start stressing, make mistakes now not later.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Wooz said:
. Some schools have a min 2 week notice rule, etc. But yeah it's a bit too late now.
my school has 2 weeeks notice before every assessment.

HSC
Wooz said:
Some schools have a min 2 week notice rule, etc. But yeah it's a bit too late now.
:D

for those 08's who are like "don't give a shit, it's yr 11", "who the fuck cares" etc., stfu.
seriously, don't pretend you didn't throw fits when you failed last year.

yeah it's very taxing when you fail, but it's only the first assessment and you can always pull up in the next one. :)

try practicing in exam conditions, it helps you to not make silly errors.

undalay

HSC
m.incognito said:
Don't generalise upon your personal experiences.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
m.incognito said:

for those 08's who are like "don't give a shit, it's yr 11", "who the fuck cares" etc., stfu.

yeah it's very taxing when you fail, but it's only the first assessment and you can always pull up in the next one. :)

try practicing in exam conditions, it helps you to not make silly errors.
This is true listen to this bitch, although I pulled off a nice Band 5, don't end up like me and have only 30 minutes left to complete 48 marks (4 questions) because I didn't properly attempt a paper under exam conditions.

jimmayxd

HSC
its ok i got worse 13/30 ><"""
i don't know what to do so yeah i learn't everything now study hard put in the yards do well, balance stuff ><"""

Twickel

HSC
Teacher made many mistakes so the actual result is 1834 still nothing to e happy about, I have the Extension Math test this Tuesday and I belive I will fail, for me Circle Geometry has always been difficult.

beentherdunthat

HSC
a.Limjoco said:
lol yr11. i laugh :p. nah its okay if u fail once... just make sure it doesnt happen again. lol yr11 i laugh..
haha yeah... i failed like a zillion and one times. I used to find it funny. lol.

Anywayzzzz don't stress man, 2un is vry easy, ...you'll get it in the end [ Let's all hope so ;) ]

karnage

HSC
Don't worry too much mate, i was in the same situation for most of yr 11.

Just gotta keep at it, move on after each exam. Do plenty of past papers to get into the rhythm, do your hw, ask heaps of questions. And yes, just to emphasise, do past papers just to get a feel and hopefully there will be a reduction in silly mistakes :)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I failed lots of tests.

The most notable one was a test on circle geometry in 3unit in year 11. I got 44% or something.

By the HSC, I still didn't know any circle geometry. Didn't seem to stop me from getting a band 6 in both 4unit and 3unit maths.

So just try and nail the other stuff in future! Do remember it is yr11 and doesn't actually count, though. It's like a practice year.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:
I failed lots of tests.

The most notable one was a test on circle geometry in 3unit in year 11. I got 44% or something.

By the HSC, I still didn't know any circle geometry. Didn't seem to stop me from getting a band 6 in both 4unit and 3unit maths.

So just try and nail the other stuff in future! Do remember it is yr11 and doesn't actually count, though. It's like a practice year.
zomg same situation but not much success in 3unit in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)