HSC
N/A
My UAI is fucked now.

40% in bio and 30% in maths.

!@#$

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Well it really depends on how the rest of your cohort went.
It's possible you had difficult exams set by the school..
Don't stress, just pull yourself back up by studying more/doing better in your trials!

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
With three hundred posts you've probably heard it all before - dont stress, it depends how your cohort performs, its the ranks that matter - so the only thing I can really offer is that giving up will not achieve anything. Keep pluggin away, and see how everything goes.

HSC
youve probably only done around 50% worth of your total hsc assessments.. you can easily make up for it in the next assessments..

muscleman09

HSC
Why did you fuck them up in the first place?

and yes i agree with above posts,

remember its a long marathon, and you've tripped over, ( a BIG TRIP) but u get up again and continue the race! Its up to you to change the future, do you stop work all together, end your life? no, u get in ur fucking room, make your self a hot shit study programme and u stick to it!

u study ur syllabus for each subject the same way a fat kid studies a caramel chocolate cake with marshmellows on the top of it... u GO HARD OR U GO HOME!

all in all, no ur UAI is not fucked, just make sure ur not coming last in any of ur subjects

muscle out. :burn:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
If you went terribly then I can assume they were rather difficult exams and the rest of the cohort went terribly as well... or you really just didn't do enough study to get the marks required.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Ranks all the way.

Twickel

HSC
He isnt screwed, my sister got 20 something percent in maths for her half yearlies and 30 something percent in her trials and was way below avg and got a UAI of 72, which is all she needed.

No point in getting 90 if u dont need it.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
My UAI is fucked now.

!@#$
Hmm you seem hard working on the forums. Are you studying smart? Such as doing past papers, or making dotpoint notes according to the syllabus with the second hand investigations?

Evaluate yourself. Tell us why you believe you didn't go well in the exams, rather than simply raging and saying "I'm fucked". That'll get you nowhere...

MrDimple

HSC
dw i failed maths by 44% i do general and since i goto a school which isnt bery academic im ranked 44/125 :) yeah seriouslythats how many do general maths tat my school. Dont feel ashamed.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
I just didnt study for maths, its my fault,

my ranks for chem is 6th, physics 2nd bio 2nd sor like 19th math I was 27th I think, now ive dropped right to the back.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Sorry, thats just what I tihnk ill get in bio, havent acutally got it back.

But maths I know the mark is 30%.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
My UAI is fucked now.

!@#$

you are not alone...

2moro i am going to fail my extension maths half yearly...

:'(

btw, u can probably bounce back from that... just like shredd the trials :)

seriously, study ur ass off, and u will be able to get at least above 80, no doubt

anybody can do well, they just needa study!!

and i should really start practiscing what i preach!!! :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)