I feel like giving up. (1 Viewer)

iTz Chromatic

Banned
HSC
...it wasn't a joke...
you know it is so i wont bother convincing you otherwise.

you're telling sister jokes hahhahaha you dumb fuck, whats next, a mum joke, followed by a your face joke, followed by.... you finally realising how much of a retarded you are hopefully (;

K

khorne

lol...At least I am not mentally deficient and as a result had to do amazing subjects like "IPT" and "General Mathematics". A programmer who doesn't have a good grasp of mathematics? That's a good one. You're way out of your league, and your mediocre, yes that's right, mediocre Atar is nothing to be proud of, let alone embellish in a shitty signature of a stock photo with a woman posing, one that you could never dream of having, as your substandard intelligence, coupled with your boring, monotonous lifestyle, and, as I have it under good authority, wretched physical form will no doubt scare any such woman away. I would go so far to say that the only way you'll ever have sexual intercourse is, when, at the ripe age of 40, you realise your life is gushing past, in in a fit of misery you succumb to a fat, hairy, Russian man named Demetri, who will then brutually loosen up those tense arse muscle, no doubt paralysed from spending your life being a tightarse, and hanging on a HSC forum, despite having done it already. Bright future m8.

iTz Chromatic

Banned
HSC
lol...At least I am not mentally deficient and as a result had to do amazing subjects like "IPT" and "General Mathematics". A programmer who doesn't have a good grasp of mathematics? That's a good one. You're way out of your league, and your mediocre, yes that's right, mediocre Atar is nothing to be proud of, let alone embellish in a shitty signature of a stock photo with a woman posing, one that you could never dream of having, as your substandard intelligence, coupled with your boring, monotonous lifestyle, and, as I have it under good authority, wretched physical form will no doubt scare any such woman away. I would go so far to say that the only way you'll ever have sexual intercourse is, when, at the ripe age of 40, you realise your life is gushing past, in in a fit of misery you succumb to a fat, hairy, Russian man named Demetri, who will then brutually loosen up those tense arse muscle, no doubt paralysed from spending your life being a tightarse, and hanging on a HSC forum, despite having done it already. Bright future m8.
Read first sentence, tl;dr

Thanks for straying away from the jokes mentioned to stop further embarassing yourself

and HAHAHAHA with those subjects I got an amazing ATAR and got a scholarship for IT at the same time (; suck on that shit, you're still at school doing DANCE AND TEXTILES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you fucking retard cunt, you're going to get 90 if you're lucky you fucking asswipe. you're a loser

K

khorne

Have you actually not realised, that like the rest of my profile, those are fake? lol. Anyway...IT...big man...You know that like...99% of the population of india does IT. But then again, that's what centre link is for ;P

iTz Chromatic

Banned
HSC
Have you actually not realised, that like the rest of my profile, those are fake? lol. Anyway...IT...big man...You know that like...99% of the population of india does IT. But then again, that's what centre link is for ;P
You're so stupid, IT is the biggest growing industry with the most amount of jobs. LIBERAL ARTS???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA unemployment here you come babyyyyyyyyyyy!

From my scholarship - you graduate with 4-7 management position job offers so somehow I dont think I'll be going to centrelink (; BUT BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT HONEY!

You're going to fail your HSC, and if by some miracle you dont, after you get your degree you'll be unemployed. Chicks dig unemployed people dont you know?

j4jieun

HSC
the count down motivates me,
it scares me also 241days!!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Lol at the convo above, I lol'd, people should just pick subjects they enjoy and are capable of. ATAR means nothing after you get into ur uni course, but before then it means going to uni 1 yr earlier or later, there's always insearch and tafe etc, then you can transfer, yes the HSC IS a lot of work, esp when you have 6-8 different subjects all demanding that 90 + mark, but at the end of the day, at least you can say you tried your best. english is gona be a heavy load to memorise all those essays, and write within those 2 days.

and please don't count down in days, it spooks me, even 22 weeks sounds better than 248 days.

Last edited:

changeofheart

HSC
I feel like giving up.

EDIT: I just saw my sig, and suddenly felt so motivated! :D

NewiJapper

HSC
Just imagine...

Every hour of study you delay, the more study time you give to other people to beat you! Do you WANT to be giving other students higher ATARS?!?!?!?!??!!??!

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
who gives a fuk about school ay they teach ya useless shit that doesnt even help ya, i left in year 10 and look at me i turned out 2 b a pretty top bloke ay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)