I feel sorry for the HSC students at this school. (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
look on the brightside though,
that's one less school shoving religion down the throats of the poor kids.

But yes, I do feel for the students who's hsc has been disturbed.

xJennax

HSC
Lol that school is right near here...my friend was on it.
There's only like 6 people in year 11 though (my friend said who's in that grade)...a lot left at the start of the year.

On the news one girl said "Now we have to go to public school"....even though there are plently of other private schools around.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Hahahahahaha I think the whole thing is fucking hilarious.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
theshortykatt said:
if a person is against religion, then they shouldn’t go to a religious school, they should go to a state school. So stop whining about Christianity.
I hate it when kids at my school complain about the religion. It has 'Christian' in the school name, so teachings are expected and they knew that when they entered it.
I think you'll find that most students go to a christian school because their parents are christian.
A lot of people are christian (muslim & hindu and whatever) because they have been fed it their whole lives. It's hard to not believe something when it's the only thing you've been taught.

Anyway, this thread is about the students and I apologize for the detour.
It might not be that bad actually.
The nearby schools should take special considerations for the students ay.
If not, i'm sure they'll turn out fine...

bassistx

HSC
They wouldn't repeat. If they weren't able to get into any classes, they'd do it via distance-ed.

xJennax

HSC
The school was a pretty good school I guess. There a lot of other schools around the area they can go to (both public and private)

A lot of the students from there have been coming to my school over the last few years. They have actually known about this principal thing for awhile now, they could have left months ago. I still feel sorry for the students though...but like I said I don't think there were that many year 12s?

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
That would be awful to have to suddenly pack up & go to another school in the middle of your HSC.

Prosper

HSC
theshortykatt said:
if a person is against religion, then they shouldn’t go to a religious school, they should go to a state school. So stop whining about Christianity.
I hate it when kids at my school complain about the religion. It has 'Christian' in the school name, so teachings are expected and they knew that when they entered it.

But yep. Its gotta suck so much having to go to a new school half way through your hsc.
I'm beginning to see christianity for what it really is. I've finally broken the childhood indoctrination.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I go to Lindisfarne, which has taken in a lot of Lakeside students over the years. Three of my friends came from Lakeside. I reckon that there's gonna be an influx of Lakeside kids coming to my school; our schools are located pretty close. There's something like 26 students in Year 12 at Lakeside.

I feel sorry for the parents and students, they've paid their school fees for the year and despite being promised a refund of their fees, they won't get them back anytime soon. Many of the students will have to go to public high schools in the area.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Pr3tTy SuR3 It5 lIk SuM PoV0 sKoOl, lIk wIt nO $$$.

Muz4PM

HSC
Well, that is good news then. I could imagine nothing worse academically than being forced to change schools in your HSC year.

Drabble

HSC
It pretty sad though, imagine having to drop all that you know and the way that you are used to being taugh and having to move and adapt in a new are and school, while at the same time trying to do your best at the HSC...its just horrible

Jinpoo

HSC
man that true story is scarier than the texas chainsaw massacre and mean girls..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)