"I feel that killing infidels isn't a mistake because they don't pray." (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
You, the little people, will be easy to 'smack down'
Email Printer friendly version Normal font Large font Richard Macey
November 1, 2008

ON THE eve of their executions, the Bali bombers have called for revenge against the West and have warned the US to expect defeat.

In separate letters on October 22, and posted on an Islamic website, Amrozi, Mukhlas and Imam Samudra have urged Muslims to attack non-believers.

Amrozi declared in his letter that every "fellow Muslim" needed to raise his hands "to offend the infidels and Thagut [non-believers] that wronged the Muslim, by cutting their necks [beheading]".

This, he warned, would be the only way to stop "their cruelty to us".

Samudra directed his letter to people in the West, suggesting they should not be surprised "if America, the so-called superpower, is beaten, almost dying," and it would lose "the war against the mujahideen".

"You, the little people, will be easy to 'smack down' by the mujahideen."

"You will be defeated in this world and will be taken to hell."

"Who doesn't know that the toothless giant, the US infidel and their allies, are now dying.

How can it be, Andi Matalata [Indonesia's Human Rights and Law Minister] … and all the judges from Bali do not understand this? Don't understand that America is 'klepek-klepek' [a slang word used to describe the death throes of an animal as it is slaughtered].

"You think, if you execute the three of us, you can walk freely, there's no way."

Attacking corruption in Indonesia he wrote "you even have to pay if you want to be a civil servant, even bribe … so there's no way, man. Nothing is free. You can probably decide on the execution as ordered by your bosses but … ahem! The answer is, 'what you see' not 'what you hear'.

He completed his letter by writing, in large print, "Remember: there's not one free Muslim blood drop!"

The ABC reported the International Crisis Group's terrorism expert, Sidney Jones, as saying she was amazed that the bombers were still able to incite violence from their cells.

"I just think that if there's an increase in the security threat as the result of the executions, the Government is at least in part to blame for allowing these three men access to the media over and over and over again."

The mother of two of the Bali bombers says her sons were right to "kill infidels".

Seventy-year-old Tariem was speaking in Tenggulun, East Java.

"I don't cry. I leave it all to God," she said as Amrozi and Mukhlas, two of her 13 children, waited for the firing squad.

"I feel that killing infidels isn't a mistake because they don't pray."

with AFP
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/yo...y-to-smack-down/2008/11/01/1224956342990.html

Sheikh's around the world should be condemning this message instead of standing silent.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Religion tends to divide us rather than unite.

Religion today has caused nothing but bigotry, violence and hatred of one another.

Lentern

HSC
sdsdsdsdsd said:
Religion today? Try Religion forever. There is no possible way we can advance as a human race and get along if religion is not eradicated. All religions say all other religions are wrong, all it causes is fighting.
Gee it looks like you have a final solution to the problem.

HSC
It's obvious the solution is to deport all 'terrorists' from Australia.

You all know what I mean by 'terrorists'.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
It's obvious the solution is to deport all 'terrorists' from Australia.

You all know what I mean by 'terrorists'.
People with a middle name of 'Hussein'.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
HSC
sheiks will never condemn this because the truth is they all agree and are building numbers for their next 'great jihad'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)