i forgot my Client number for netbank (1 Viewer)

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
last month i regisnted for net bank (commonwealth) & i forgot to write down my client number. If i cant re resister for a new net bank account then how the hellp i am suposed to recover my Client number login

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
call the bank. They will send you the number by post after doing a series of ID checks by phone

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
wevil said:
last month i regisnted for net bank (commonwealth) & i forgot to write down my client number. If i cant re resister for a new net bank account then how the hellp i am suposed to recover my Client number login
Well if you do remember, share it with us, as well as your password of course. Just incase you forget either again we can help you.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Well if you do remember, share it with us, as well as your password of course. Just incase you forget either again we can help you.

im not an idiot. i dont give out numbers or codes or passwords online ever! :mad:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You can ignore most comments that Raiks makes on here :p

nwatts

HSC
They send you a letter a few weeks after registering with the client number and other netbank information. Wait a while until you get the letter, or call them up and ask them to tell you.

Or you could have searched the Netbank FAQs, in which case you would have been told to ring their number in business hours.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jasee said:
You can ignore most comments that Raiks makes on here :p
You could probably ignore most comments that anyone makes on here :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)