I got 30 or below UAI. (1 Viewer)

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Doomah said:
30% of people do get UAI <30.

but of those 30% about 20% or so of students dont receive a UAI at all because they dont qualify, most of these are the coconuts who never did a math subject. (because you need an English, Maths and Humanity subject to obtain a UAI)

so technically only around 10% of people actually receive a UAI of <30
Lol WTF? :lol:

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Doomah said:
30% of people do get UAI <30.

but of those 30% about 20% or so of students dont receive a UAI at all because they dont qualify, most of these are the coconuts who never did a math subject. (because you need an English, Maths and Humanity subject to obtain a UAI)

so technically only around 10% of people actually receive a UAI of <30
:hammer: :rofl:

iRX

HSC
Platinum CS said:
... Because, y'know, there's people who sit the HSC and just write down random shit not even caring about what they get. ...
lol that was me. got a UAI < 30 in 2001 but sat for STAT test this yr and got 99.3% rank so... u can still do any course u want, just sit for STAT... it pwns

9deuce

MADE
HSC
So 2 Category B subjects are bad for your UAI?
Can anyone confirm this so I can tell some people.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
lol, i got a 30 for my UAI and look at me, I'm fucking successful, I'm unemployed, on the dole and still living in my grandparents home, because my parents kicked me out of their house because I was becoming unreliable to them. So yeah, life isn't hard.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
lol, i got a 30 for my UAI and look at me, I'm fucking successful, I'm unemployed, on the dole and still living in my grandparents home, because my parents kicked me out of their house because I was becoming unreliable to them. So yeah, life isn't hard.
wtf:rofl:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
DarrylKerrigan said:
I know your keeping on topic and just taking the piss, but srsly thats not funny. Its sad.

Why you think I'm not being serious? Go and check my thread history, one of my first thread was 'i got 30 uai can i still make it to UNI?' So don't think I'm just kidding myself.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
i highly doubt she got a uai of 30

isn't it if you get a uai of 30 or less you get a [ - ] and if it isnt the chances of her getting a uai of exactly 30 is not high, although she could be the (un)lucky few
OH MY AREN'T YOU A CLEVER YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER. WITH THE POWER OF LOGIC ON YOUR SIDE, YOU SAW THROUGH HER GUISE. :eek:

Roguedeth

HSC
My supervisor once told me this, everyone is born with equal intelligence barring any mental deficiencies, there are however those that think more and those that don't think enough.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
i highly doubt she got a uai of 30

isn't it if you get a uai of 30 or less you get a [ - ] and if it isnt the chances of her getting a uai of exactly 30 is not high, although she could be the (un)lucky few
also most of her posts are in news, current affairs... you would think that a person that got a uai of 30 doesn't read/ isnt interest in world.
also http://community.boredofstudies.org/showpost.php?p=3359862&postcount=46

My oh my, it was a April (late) Fools joke. I really did get 30. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)