i got a 99.95 - ask me stuff :) (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
actually I have one more q: did u listen to music whilst studying or not? if so, was it music with or without lyrics, and for which subjects?

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
Also, when u reread your notes, do you like use active recall and spaced repetition or something else?

On that ali abdaal grind fr:caffeine:

user2022

HSC
actually I have one more q: did u listen to music whilst studying or not? if so, was it music with or without lyrics, and for which subjects?
no music. only exception for me was sometimes for english creatives i would listen to ghibli / classical (never lyrics)

user2022

HSC
Also, when u reread your notes, do you like use active recall and spaced repetition or something else?

On that ali abdaal grind fr:caffeine:
  • i would often read aloud my notes (sometimes as if i were explaining them to someone, pacing, using gestures). this was my main technique
  • i had a mini whiteboard that i would use to write out key dot points / diagrams. would often try to write down everything i remembered for a topic before looking at my summaries
  • if i covered content late at night i would look over it quickly in the morning
  • for english paragraphs / language oral responses, i would record myself reading responses, then would listen to these when i was doing stuff around the house, sometimes speaking along

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)