i got admitted into UNSW law? wtf ? (1 Viewer)

fantasia

HSC
for some reason today i got a package from the faculty of law at UNSW. it says:

'welcome to the UNSW law school. congradulations on your admission into the law program...'

and it goes on. this is strange, since although i had it down as one of my preferences, and i was offered combined law (local fee), i didnt accept it because i no longer wanted to do a fee based course. so i accepted b comm/ b soft eng at UNSW. so why did i get this letter?

on another note, besides the process on the myunsw website, is there anything else i have to do before the commencement of uni? around feb 28. because i'm leaving for an overseas holiday tomorrow >.<

sunny

meh.
HSC
fantasia said:
on another note, besides the process on the myunsw website, is there anything else i have to do before the commencement of uni? around feb 28. because i'm leaving for an overseas holiday tomorrow >.<
Everything ("normal") administrative-wise is all done on myUNSW.

shoelace

fantasia said:
for some reason today i got a package from the faculty of law at UNSW. it says:

'welcome to the UNSW law school. congradulations on your admission into the law program...'

and it goes on. this is strange, since although i had it down as one of my preferences, and i was offered combined law (local fee), i didnt accept it because i no longer wanted to do a fee based course. so i accepted b comm/ b soft eng at UNSW. so why did i get this letter?

mmm me too darlin and i haven't accepted any of the courses i was offered at unsw. i think its just something that everyone gets. don't worry too much about it :)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Welcome to software engineering. And guess what, combined law was my first preference before soft eng too ;)

You could always apply for transfer later on, especially since you had such ambition for getting into law (think high WAM).

mija

HSC
why didn't i think of that....
i scribbled all over my letter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)