i got offered combined law but.. (1 Viewer)

derek_

HSC
when i apply through myunsw and look up the program code, which correct me if i'm wrong is 4700, i enter all my details correctly and press 'continue'. But then i get a error saying my program code or DOB is incorrect? ... so i investigate further and search up the program code 4700 in the unsw handbook and it says it doesn't exist? what the...how am i doing wrong? also i tried the com/law program code which is 4733

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm, most combine law programs are 4733 aren't they?
4744 if law is combined with eco
4770 with science
4760 with Arts

these days

HSC
N/A
did u get any other offer??
coz i got 2 offers, i tried combined law, it didnt work, so i tried the other offer and it wokred!! and dont worry, putting whichever program code doesnt mean that you are accepting that offer or enrolling at all!! acceptance and enrolment is later in the process!!

clancy04

derek I too am doing com/law at UNSW and am having a very similar problem. Although (unlike you) I was finally able to obtain myUNSW user ID and UNI Pass, I still cannot access myUNSW because it claims there is an error in my ID or Pass...which there is not. I rang up a UNSW student who told me that myUNSW is breathtakingly temperamental, and that I should not worry. However, even now, hours later I still cannot access myUNSW. I am sure many people are experiencing the same problem. Persist in entering your info ....that is what I did to finally obtain my UNI Pass and UNSW user ID. You do have until the 28th of Jan to accept, however try calling this no for help: +61(2) 9385 1110. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

derek_

HSC
these days said:
did u get any other offer??
coz i got 2 offers, i tried combined law, it didnt work, so i tried the other offer and it wokred!! and dont worry, putting whichever program code doesnt mean that you are accepting that offer or enrolling at all!! acceptance and enrolment is later in the process!!
so i actually accept the offers once i log into myunsw?

clancy04

Yes, the whole process is outlined in the "For instructions on how to respond to your offer click here" link adjacent to your offer. Good Luck, myUNSW finally worked for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)