i gots some links! (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
EDIT: ok, but dont get discouraged by the first link. Arts degrees do get u jobs, but i think the people who wrote the article were referring to literature based degrees.

the second link is much more optimistic. It basically says that your majors should not be a guide to what you will be doing as a career, but the skills learnt in the major will help you get a job.
Thats all from me ;)

mr EaZy

HSC
those interested in politics, economic theory , philosophy should read the course descriptions here:
http://www.jesus.ox.ac.uk/admissions/subjects/ppe.php

i dunno about u, but i think this link and this course is a must have for people interested in freemasonry.

i mean- economic theory (how people (en masse) gain access to and spend their cash in cycles) and political theory (how people are governed) and philosophy (mind tricky stuff ??)

i mean, a guy doing this course can manipulate our economies, through the aid of fierce political lobbying and then with the aid of mind control via impregnated philosophies.......
we're all doomed. NEW WORLD ORDER HAS COME! :)
(bring it on! )

mr EaZy

HSC
if anyone doesnt believe me about what i said about freemasonry involvement in the course link i put above (after all, its all speculation :) ) do yourself a favour (if u want ofcourse)

if ur ever in England, head over to that campus convieniently entitled "JESUS COLLEGE"
and start looking around for a church or some sort of a chapel :), with a name like Jesus college, u wont go far without coming across one.

Alright, enter the temple and inspect the stained glass windows. then play where's Wally :)
if the church is (i'm guessing: more than 70 years old or even recently constructed, stained glasses should tell a story about those who founded the church)

look for these things (from the top of my memory):
-a serpent (perhaps wrapped around a cross)
-an eye of (???) (like the one on the US $1 paper bill
-a wizard whitebeard
(edit: cant think of anymore)
some of the things to look out for, good luck and god bless :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)