I gotta break up with him (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I don't know how, I'm so confused. He is scaring me off, he likes me too much and it makes me want to run away... I feel bad being with him and not even thinking about love, when that's clearly what he's thinking about. I feel bad being away from him, cause when I'm away from him I'm thinking about my old sh*tty boyfriend.

He told me he loved me after a week, and i didn't know what to say so i just said it back and now he says it all the time and he never stops kissing me and I feel so bad because he's a great boyfriend, i just don't have feelings for him...we've only been going out 2 n a bit weeks...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I don't know how, I'm so confused. He is scaring me off, he likes me too much and it makes me want to run away... I feel bad being with him and not even thinking about love, when that's clearly what he's thinking about. I feel bad being away from him, cause when I'm away from him I'm thinking about my old sh*tty boyfriend.

He told me he loved me after a week, and i didn't know what to say so i just said it back and now he says it all the time and he never stops kissing me and I feel so bad because he's a great boyfriend, i just don't have feelings for him...we've only been going out 2 n a bit weeks...
break up with him

its cruel to stay with him if you're worried about how much you'll hurt him

you're not happy, dont lead him on :)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
just tell him that! tell him you dont feel the same as he does and its too much too fast!you have other things to think about,hes a really nice guy but he just isnt for you and you dont want to lie to him about how you feel about him because thats unfair to him!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yup, break up with him.

trust me, if you hold the inevitable off, its only going to be worse....

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
break up with him

its cruel to stay with him if you're worried about how much you'll hurt him

you're not happy, dont lead him on :)
you always got the right answers..although mine was the same,but you always got that little bit more!

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
I'm in the same situation with a girl I've recently met.. its really hard 'coz I enjoy my time with her and all, but I think shes def more interested in me than I can be in her, especially with upcoming exams and schoolies to think about..
What the hell do I possibly say to her?

SweetSeasons

HSC
It's gonna brake him, i wish he wouldn't of said he loves me.. i was gonna brake it off n then he said it

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Why don't you come on a public message board and explain your problem to 1000's of people?

He would appreciate that!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
same thing..tell her you dont eel the same way as she does,although it sounds a little overcinfident,but like she obviously likes youalot more than you like her,lol your talking about schoolies,of course you want to be single!its easy to sound corny wen ur talking bout breaking up or anything to do with how you feel..tell her you dont want to hurt her and you enjoy soending tim with her she is a awsum chik..blah blah blah, BUT the relationship isnt doing it for you..lol i make it sound easy huh!

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Bradna said:
I'm in the same situation with a girl I've recently met.. its really hard 'coz I enjoy my time with her and all, but I think shes def more interested in me than I can be in her, especially with upcoming exams and schoolies to think about..
What the hell do I possibly say to her?
same with me and my bf now.

when i met him i thought he was really fun and easygoing, and i wanted a realxed relationship, but he's really committed and serious, and obviously sooo much more into me than i am into him.

I'm just going to talk to him... i know i can't lead him on, and SweetSeasons, you can't lead your bf on too... it's better to tell him now than later on, while you still can.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
1) make it clear to them that they're being a bit too clingy and you dont want a clingy bf/gf
2) if need be, work out where you both stand in the relationship - what you want, how much you like them
3) if all else fails and/or you just cant stand it anymore, break up with them

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
some people are just naturally clingy *shrugs*

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
if you guys still like your bf/gfs...maybe you could just let them know you need a bit of breathing space??
yeah i know, i'm not going to break up with him cos i really enjoy being with him and like him. it's just a matter of needing to establish where we both stand. actually i'm talking to him now about it, cos i got annoyed after he called me a "part-time girlfriend".

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
do what you said in the title of the thread.
your only goin to make it worse

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
yeah i know, i'm not going to break up with him cos i really enjoy being with him and like him. it's just a matter of needing to establish where we both stand. actually i'm talking to him now about it, cos i got annoyed after he called me a "part-time girlfriend".
Part-time? Does that mean he's got someone else on the side?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
SweetSeasons said:

if youre truly fond of him, u shouldn’t be thinking about your exbf

i<3 u after 1 week, constant kissing and you dont like it? maybe cos you didnt tell him so :rolleyes: like a dog, bad behaviors need punishment :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)