I HATE my Legal Studies teacher!!! (1 Viewer)

alyssa101

HSC
Ok, so I actually HATE Legal Studies (sorry, no offence) and part of it is to do with the fact that 1: My legal teacher is the worst possible legal studies teacher ever! :evilfire: and 2: I'm more of a creative girl (I do art, photography and music) so it's really hard to concentrate in class. :spzz: <--- LOL AT THIS FACE!!!! Hahahaha!!!
...see what I mean I get distracted so easily! :(
I don't know how to properly and efficiently create study notes and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips? :confused2:
Please help! :redface:

alyssa101

HSC
you know what? it's not that easy for me, it may be easy for you but we are completely different people.
im asking for TIPS, isn't that what this website is about? or am i just wasting my stupid time on here?
it's not like i am asking for other peoples notes or work, i am asking how other people study legal studies and how they structure their notes, i would ask my stupid teacher, but she's useless!

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
you know what? it's not that easy for me, it may be easy for you but we are completely different people.
im asking for TIPS, isn't that what this website is about? or am i just wasting my stupid time on here?
it's not like i am asking for other peoples notes or work, i am asking how other people study legal studies and how they structure their notes, i would ask my stupid teacher, but she's useless!
Ignoring trolls aside, there's little we can do since different study techniques works for different people.

I can tell you what works for me, what others say works for them but I don't know what works for you. You need to experiment a bit.

alyssa101

HSC
too bad cunt. Should have got a tutor asshole
wow, i didn't know someone could have so much hate for a person they don't even know...you probably had a really awkward childhood, bad upbringing and didn't get much attention, i feel sorry for people like you, people who are rude and arrogant to other people just because they're not fully satisfied and happy with their own life.
IT'S SAD!

alyssa101

HSC
Ignoring trolls aside, there's little we can do since different study techniques works for different people.

I can tell you what works for me, what others say works for them but I don't know what works for you. You need to experiment a bit.
Thankyou for actually answering my question and not being rude about it. But yeahh, I know what you mean I guess, thanks anyway :)

production2

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah.. just guys were assholes to me, so now I be asshole to you.

Not like I have anything to lose. What am I going to lose, students to tutor? I never got any of those in the first place :p

I have nothing to lose.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Not like I have anything to lose. What am I going to lose, students to tutor? I never got any of those in the first place :p

I have nothing to lose.
You have a lot of weight to lose.

HSC
Uni Grad
wow, i didn't know someone could have so much hate for a person they don't even know...you probably had a really awkward childhood, bad upbringing and didn't get much attention, i feel sorry for people like you, people who are rude and arrogant to other people just because they're not fully satisfied and happy with their own life.
IT'S SAD!
this is what he actually looks like in real life, go figure

stolen from his facebook

alyssa101

HSC

I have nothing to lose.
ok, so some other people were assholes to you, you didn't deserve that, i get it. but just because some other guys were mean to you, doesn't mean that gives you the right to be rude to others, when was i an asshole to you? im just a girl trying to survive her HSC and it doesn't help when people like you come on here and make me feel like shit.

and you may have nothing to lose, but you have everything to gain, maybe if you were nicer to people, you'd get somewhere in life and you'd be a happier person! so stop trolling behind that computer of yours and do something worthwhile with your life because if you don't, you'll regret it mate...

powlmao

Banned
HSC
this is what he actually looks like in real life, go figure

stolen from his facebook
HAHAHAHA

Anway OP, honestly there isn't much you can do as you really cannot decide your teacher. Personally I would self learn but you have to learn to take what you were given and attempt to like the teacher or learn yourself.

SpiceTrader

HSC
I feel for you, it's the same thing with my teacher in Legal Studies. I pretty much just go through the textbook, take down summarized notes and the legislation that corresponds with them. Judging by your post (All the pretty colours XD, and the fact you do art) you're probably a visual learner, so try colour coding things with a highlighter. Hope this helps and just ignore the trolls on here, some people are actually around to try and help so you just need to filter out the rest ;)

alyssa101

HSC
HAHAHAHA

Anway OP, honestly there isn't much you can do as you really cannot decide your teacher. Personally I would self learn but you have to learn to take what you were given and attempt to like the teacher or learn yourself.
hahaha at the photo :) again, i feel sorry for him! GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO SOMETHING DUDE INSTEAD OF TROLLING BEHIND THAT STUPID COMPUTER OF YOURS!!!

yeahh, that's the part where it sucks, i'll have to do that then won't i? self-learn that is, i'll try... thanks for the tip :)

alyssa101

HSC
I feel for you, it's the same thing with my teacher in Legal Studies. I pretty much just go through the textbook, take down summarized notes and the legislation that corresponds with them. Judging by your post (All the pretty colours XD, and the fact you do art) you're probably a visual learner, so try colour coding things with a highlighter. Hope this helps and just ignore the trolls on here, some people are actually around to try and help so you just need to filter out the rest ;)
Haha, yeahh :) i am a visual learner so that's probably the best thing for me. Thanks for your help :)
and yeahh, i hate trolls, they're so ugly (Exhibit A can be seen above ;) hahaha)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Same sort of lines at SpiceTrader alluded to, maybe create visuals to help you learn and memories content, for all my big content subjects English / Legal / Modern / Ancient / Extension History I make diagrams, mind-maps, presentations, flow charts you name it. Drives me a bit insane, and requires a lot of effort, but that being said, I have a less than average legal teacher and it has definitely helped me with my studies.

Other methods would be to do the monotonous text book reading and summarising, ugh. Or, by doing past papers, analysing case studies more in depth, etc. Also, you could try asking another teacher at your school to give you some tutorial like lessons, a couple teachers at my school do this during lunch times and free periods, and they're actually pretty beneficial. Also, you could try a study group, whether at school or on the forum (if some haven't already scared you away, I hope not) and just discuss topics, information, have some mini debates with the case studies, give your opinions, it's all really fun if you have the right people involved.

Good luck with your studies. I do apologize that some members have been a little less than friendly towards you, we're not all like that (I promise! n_n), and I wish you the best for your studies. n_n

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
We have a complete idiot for a physics teacher but you just gotta suck it up for the HSC. Bludge in class do the work yourself at home, that's what i did and it worked out well for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)