I HATE my Legal Studies teacher!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
seriously? hahahahahahahahaha!!!

do you have his facebook account so i can lol a bit more? :) hahaha
there was a whole saga about matthew goodwin about 6 months - 1 year ago

we made fake accounts with pics of hawt gurls and pretended to flirt with him over facebook so he added someone (i think it was kaz1 or meilz92) and then we took all his pics and made him ragequit

then we found his address, phone number and other personal details and posted them here for prank calls and whatnot
can't remember his real facebook, we made a fake facebook for him but i think it's been deleted

he's quit mostly now but still pops on occasionally only to be abused and banned (as evidenced in this thread)

alyssa101

HSC
Same sort of lines at SpiceTrader alluded to, maybe create visuals to help you learn and memories content, for all my big content subjects English / Legal / Modern / Ancient / Extension History I make diagrams, mind-maps, presentations, flow charts you name it. Drives me a bit insane, and requires a lot of effort, but that being said, I have a less than average legal teacher and it has definitely helped me with my studies.

Other methods would be to do the monotonous text book reading and summarising, ugh. Or, by doing past papers, analysing case studies more in depth, etc. Also, you could try asking another teacher at your school to give you some tutorial like lessons, a couple teachers at my school do this during lunch times and free periods, and they're actually pretty beneficial. Also, you could try a study group, whether at school or on the forum (if some haven't already scared you away, I hope not) and just discuss topics, information, have some mini debates with the case studies, give your opinions, it's all really fun if you have the right people involved.

Good luck with your studies. I do apologize that some members have been a little less than friendly towards you, we're not all like that (I promise! n_n), and I wish you the best for your studies. n_n
Thankyou so much :) yeahh, i was freaking out a little at first when the first replies weren't exactly positive but the majority of the members seem really nice :D thankyou again! :)

x3Reii

HSC
I'm in the same position. My legal teacher is really, really biased and he hates me. I have a feeling that he looks for my student number or just memorise my handwritting just so he could deduct marks.

Its actually unfair because he marks easier on my friend's test who is like a suck up and for me he's really picky. Right now, I'm just going to write essays after essays and find my own case studies are force him to mark it. I realised legal exams are just basically, four essays + multiple choice.

Legal is so content based; all you need to do is rote learn slabs of information.

enoilgam

HSC
I remember I had a bad legal studies teacher as well. Unfortunately, you just have to soldier on, because in my opinion having a bad teacher isnt a good excuse for not doing well on the HSC. For legal, I wrote a good set of study notes, learnt them and then I wrote practice essays from past papers.

alyssa101

HSC
I'm in the same position. My legal teacher is really, really biased and he hates me. I have a feeling that he looks for my student number or just memorise my handwritting just so he could deduct marks.

Its actually unfair because he marks easier on my friend's test who is like a suck up and for me he's really picky. Right now, I'm just going to write essays after essays and find my own case studies are force him to mark it. I realised legal exams are just basically, four essays + multiple choice.

Legal is so content based; all you need to do is rote learn slabs of information.
That sucks, biased teachers are the worst! :/ but yeahh, i guess i'll just have to suck it up and learn it, even though i absolutely hate the damn subject :/

alyssa101

HSC
I remember I had a bad legal studies teacher as well. Unfortunately, you just have to soldier on, because in my opinion having a bad teacher isnt a good excuse for not doing well on the HSC. For legal, I wrote a good set of study notes, learnt them and then I wrote practice essays from past papers.
Yeahh, fair enough, i guess you're right, thanks for your suggestion! :)

enoilgam

HSC
That sucks, biased teachers are the worst! :/ but yeahh, i guess i'll just have to suck it up and learn it, even though i absolutely hate the damn subject :/
Just think, you only have to put up with it for another two more months. Thats what got me through advanced english.

alyssa101

HSC
Just think, you only have to put up with it for another two more months. Thats what got me through advanced english.
yeahh true, i can't wait to get out of school and do what i wanna do! haha, but thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)