I hate Pathophysiology :( (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I hate it!
Not only is the content difficult esp: pharmacology - but that lecturer who does the cardiovascular patho lectures seriously needs to learn how to speak english...

*cry*
and I have a test on monday :(

upright

HSC
N/A
Just study the labs and the pharmacology lectures.

I think there was a question where you label a cell diagram.

HSC
Yea this cardio pathophsiology quiz tomorow hopefully its just the normal 15min quiz with majority of multiple choice quests

Im kind of worried about the mid semester though, oh well still a week to study for that :)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
what, only a week?
fuck i hate uni :burn: they could at least get us teachers who speak english and prac tutors who know what they are talking about and dont umm and err at every question

HSC
Yea the mid-semester is the week after tomorrow's quiz. Yea i know what you mean about the lecturer guy lol What lab class are you in? My lab ppl are pretty cool so thats a good thing at least.

I just hope i know enough stuff for tomorow :p

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
yeah I get so frustrated when he says 'womens' and "bla" for blood

My lab class is at 12pm and has this girl with long hair, and that really enthusiastic heart guy as teachers. the enthusiastic guy is good but the chick... not good

and yes I am fucked 4 tomorros test, argggggggh

HSC
OMG yes arghh when he says that and a few other words he stumbles over its so annoying, finally im not the only one lol

Yea i must be in the other 12pm class i have some old lady and a guy as my lab ppl.

Dw its just a quiz, u will be fine :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
who is doing cardio lectures now??
pharmacology sucks!! knowing the technical side and stuff.. used to give me headaches :s lol
quizes are good they're fairly easy.
i like patho more than any other subject EVEN AN!!!
I HATE ADULT NURSING IT SUCKS@#!@@

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
FUCKING SHIT :)

Unlike those people in the Hsc who slit there wrists over a 96 UAI becos they didnt get into medicine I mean LEGITIMATELY shit I am going to fail shit :)

HSC
Yea the mid semester was a bit ergh.... The quizes have been relatively alright for now but i dont know how im going to far in this one.

Don't worry jooobl im sure you will be fine and its only the mid anyways theres still the end of sem exam.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Im sure u guys would at least pass, same shit happen to me.

Nickytoto

HSC
I love Pathophysiology in the city.

I love the subject guides, with how lovely and thick they are. I love a challenge.
I love the dorky videos- they always make me smile.
I love the textbook by Marieb, because it is so in-depth.
I love not showing up to lectures, and doing the slides in my own time :D
I love the fact that (mostly) everybody is ready to work. Man it makes adult nursing classes at K'gai seem so lazy by comparison. Of course there are a few people who think it's great to spread their negative energy around by viciously bitching about how we don't actually need to know this in nursing, all we do is wash people (!!).

One of my only gripes is that lecturers sometimes don't put lectures up in time, like a decent time BEFORE the lectures. And they can take their time putting answers to pracs up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)