I hate Rove (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
He's a pretentious, up-himself wanker. "If I don't win the Gold Logie..a bla bla bla"

discuss his crapness.

HSC
well at leasthe beat bec cartwright.... she was only gu na get it cuz of her engagement to mr myhairsoilyandimupmyselfhewitt.. since when was she that popular b4 he came into the pic

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Rove is a decent family man.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i like rove
i know for a fact that he is a genuine person and doesn't just act all friendly on tv

HSC
yeah i think rove is cool and u shouldn't just bag him cos he is so big and successful now
even though i did the same thing with delta goodrem...............

and wouldn't you just love to be belinda - he makes her feel so special

HSC
or Andrew Okeefe? his jokes on Deal or no deal r pathetic

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i do like him but i think the tv show needs a makeover and he shouldn't treat celebrities he doesn't like much as below him

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
rove used to be funny, when he started out. i think the fame's getting to his head...im not disputing the fact that he might be a wonderful person or a great family man..he just comes across as incredibly self-absorbed on tv most of the time.

HSC
they may be pathetic but at least he really gets into the spirit of things and tries to be funny.

he might fail miserably but who else can convincingly say "BOO YEAH!" like andy?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
something_funny said:
and eddie mcguire is???

he sucks just as much

dont worry ;)

andrew okeefe? who cares

rove hosts a talk show host and having some humour might help, explains why his ratings are falling

dispite yet again winning the gold loggie- but its a joke neway

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
no rove is not funny, u want funny then channel nine shouldve kept Micallef tonight on. now that was funny shit, unlike rove who agrees with every guest, shaun bagged em, i mean who remembers the time when that host from backyard blitz came on (forgot his name) micallef introduced him said all hed done and he came on sat in the chair for a lil while then went ok thats it bye. its the ppl in this country that are keepin that idiot rove on, only peter helliur is the funny one, and he is lame as hell. ill never understand why micallef was removed, ppl just dont get that sarcastic and very intelligent yet stupid humour, and would rather watch, what the...which is a direct rip off of jay leno's headlines bit. and leno sucks ass. the only good late nite talk show host is Conan o brien, that man is god.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
micallef was shit
he is good and was great in full frontal etc, but his show was crap

i like conan the best as well

roy and hg have the quick wit humour that most ppl don;t even get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)