i have a canine tooth and it embarass me!!! (1 Viewer)

inhinyero

HSC
I am really having a problem with my canine tooth.. i want it to be pull out by a dentistbut the thing is i dont have the guts to go to a dental clinic and have it pull out.

I hate it.

It was most of the time very embarassing in my part when people get to see my canine tooth. What can you suggest? anyone of you who have the same case as mine?

inhinyero

HSC
Um. We all have canine teeth?

Yeah i know we all have canine tooth but mine is not on its proper location where it should be. it was on top, a bit higher level than my other teeth. Do you get it?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah i know we all have canine tooth but mine is not on its proper location where it should be. it was on top, a bit higher level than my other teeth. Do you get it?
Oh, a snaggletooth. Dentist.

inhinyero

HSC
do you think the best thing would be go to the dentist? i am somehow nervous because i know it will hurt if i decided to pull it out

Last edited by a moderator:

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
i cant tell if anyone on this thread is serious lol, but i think you should go to the dentist and just get it fixed.

Its a tooth, its going to hurt either way. Better to get it done professionally, know that it'll be fixed and also get painkillers rather than try it at home.

This is one of those things where people say ' do not try this at home ' like seriously, its your tooth. Things go wrong, and you could damage your face badly :S

I dont know what tooth your talking about. BUT i have a tooth thats like in the corner of my mouth, higher than all my other teeth, but i think it suits, like i think my smile would look pretty gay without it, so i just leave it there.

It suits some, doesn't suit others. Kinda like braces (Y) Sorry if thats a bit off topic, wasn't sure if thats what you meant. But yes, id say go dentist =/

kawaiinlove

HSC
I am really having a problem with my canine tooth.. i want it to be pull out by a dentistbut the thing is i dont have the guts to go to a dental clinic and have it pull out.

I hate it.

It was most of the time very embarassing in my part when people get to see my canine tooth. What can you suggest? anyone of you who have the same case as mine?
a dentist wont pull out your canine tooth, the root is too big. get braces and suck it up

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Get a thin, but relatively strong piece of string.
Tie one end to the tooth in question.
Tie the other end to the door knob of an open door.
Close said door with a high velocity.
If this doesn't work, proceed to smash your tooth into the door knob.

inhinyero

HSC
a dentist wont pull out your canine tooth, the root is too big. get braces and suck it up

You really think getting a brace would solve my problem? When i went to other dentist she also said that canine tooth shall not be pull out because it's the strongest teeth and yeah the root is big. I am actually thinking of getting a brace but i am worried if what will the dentist will do with my canine before he allows me to have braces. Will he require me to have it pull out or make my canine stay before i wear braces?

Get a thin, but relatively strong piece of string.
Tie one end to the tooth in question.
Tie the other end to the door knob of an open door.
Close said door with a high velocity.
If this doesn't work, proceed to smash your tooth into the door knob.

I think that is not the solution in my case. canine tooth has big roots and they seem to be stronger than any of our teeth

I dont know what tooth your talking about. BUT i have a tooth thats like in the corner of my mouth, higher than all my other teeth, but i think it suits, like i think my smile would look pretty gay without it, so i just leave it there.

It suits some, doesn't suit others. Kinda like braces (Y) Sorry if thats a bit off topic, wasn't sure if thats what you meant. But yes, id say go dentist =/

I think we are referring to the same case. Mine is also in the corner of my mouth and higher than all my other teeth. And i hate it, it doesn't look good at all!!

You think that's bad, I have 4 canine teeth!

Are they in their proper location? I believe we all have canine tooth, but my problem is, it was not on its proper location. Get it?

Hello mates!!

Thanks for the help and for the suggestions you have given!! They're all highly appreciated. Anyway, i have read of this Invisalign which is the newest orthodontics technology i think which is a great alternative for braces. Does anyone of you know something about Invisalign and wants to share something about it? That would be again highly appreciated mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

kawaiinlove

HSC
You really think getting a brace would solve my problem? When i went to other dentist she also said that canine tooth shall not be pull out because it's the strongest teeth and yeah the root is big. I am actually thinking of getting a brace but i am worried if what will the dentist will do with my canine before he allows me to have braces. Will he require me to have it pull out or make my canine stay before i wear braces?
no one is gonna pull your cainine tooth out, unless it was absolutely necassary, go to an orthodontist and see if they can do anything.

elmo rox!! :D

HSC
I had a canine tooth which was literally like a fang ... it was totally above .... like clearing the teeth it was suposed to be in line with
i had the baby pulled out which was nothing
now i have braces
just go to the ortho .... he wont do anything unless you tell him to

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Get it ripped out. It doesn't hurt with local. Maybe 1-2 days of pain max, and panadol kills it.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
removing a canine tooth is going to make ur smile look very asymmetrical.
orthodontists can fix most problems with the arrangement of your teeth.
I had a canine that was growing outward instead of down.
My orthodontist removed some teeth to make space in my mouth and braces moved the canine to the right spot.
now my tooth arrangement looks entirely normal.

samthebear

HSC
just go see the dentist - they'll be able to give you more help than you can get from boredofstudies.org

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)