• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i have a career question!!!! (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED FOR INTERIEOROR DESIGNER OR EVEN WHERE PEOPLE STUDY TO BECOME AN INTEIROR DESGINER. ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT
TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNXXXXXXXX:headbang:

jaredtomas

HSC
A degree?

Or a pass in English which you obviously don't have.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Look at the fine arts deptartment of some unis (COFA for UNSW, SCA for usyd off the top of my head). My friend went to cofa for a year (before transferring to architecture) and said that's one of the job markets that some of the courses target.

louy

HSC
N/A
Experience is very important in this indusrty. Look to get as many placements and internships as you can.
Look for part time work with companies, even if its boring and low low level jobs. You will learn a lot just from being in that environment.

TheStallion

HSC
i just didn't know how to phrase the question
Well, all caps means you're shouting. Shouting = retarded. Fucking annoying spam also gets you nowhere. Try using proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and you'll get a more serious response, rather than shit from people like me.

This info is all over the internet anyway, a simple search for something like "interior design courses" would reveal a wealth of information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)