• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I have a problem (1 Viewer)

Geneveeev96

HSC
Hey guys, so there's a cute guy at school who has just got me mesmerized, every day I go to school I cant wait to look at him, to get to the point, he looks like a cross between zayn malik and robert pattison or something HAHA but he's incredibly hot and extremely intelligent too, he's topping all his subjects, and is pretty much gonna be the sexiest dux my school has ever had haha. Only, I never ever talk to him, im so extremely shy that I just cannot bring myself to talk to good looking guys. Gosh its shocking. I can only stare from a distance. Do you guys have any tips on things I can say for a first contact? How to make a good first impression? Above all, how to not come across as needy but still let him know you are interested?

Thanks! :)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
flirt with his friends and he might talk to you

Geneveeev96

HSC
flirt with his friends and he might talk to you
But I find it hard to approach their group when he's there. Ideally I would like to catch him by himself and say hi and... be cool somehow! lol

I want to make a perfect first contact, as good an impression as possible, but I have no idea what to say :(

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
But I find it hard to approach their group when he's there. Ideally I would like to catch him by himself and say hi and... be cool somehow! lol
then talk to them initially when he's not there

and then next time talk when he's there

talking to other guys raises your perceived value to him, you talking to him lowers your value. If he already likes you then that's fine, but if its borderline then it won't be ideal, especially if you're always nervous and lame when you speak to him.

Geneveeev96

HSC
then talk to them initially when he's not there

and then next time talk when he's there

talking to other guys raises your perceived value to him, you talking to him lowers your value. If he already likes you then that's fine, but if its borderline then it won't be ideal, especially if you're always nervous and lame when you speak to him.
He's hardly ever not with his friends now that I think about it. That sucks. But thanks for the tips! :) I'll see if I can find them grouped together without him sometime.

Live

HSC
ignore him. That will get his attention

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Hey guys, so there's a cute guy at school who has just got me mesmerized, every day I go to school I cant wait to look at him, to get to the point, he looks like a cross between zayn malik and robert pattison or something HAHA but he's incredibly hot and extremely intelligent too, he's topping all his subjects, and is pretty much gonna be the sexiest dux my school has ever had haha. Only, I never ever talk to him, im so extremely shy that I just cannot bring myself to talk to good looking guys. Gosh its shocking. I can only stare from a distance. Do you guys have any tips on things I can say for a first contact? How to make a good first impression? Above all, how to not come across as needy but still let him know you are interested?

Thanks! :)
Most guys are the same.... they feel good if a girl talks to them regardless if they're good looking or not

Don't worry too much on making a perfect first impression, as long as you don't stuff up badly it will be fine :)

Geneveeev96

HSC
Most guys are the same.... they feel good if a girl talks to them regardless if they're good looking or not

Don't worry too much on making a perfect first impression, as long as you don't stuff up badly it will be fine :)
I talked to him on friday. Wooh! :)

He smiled a lot. Thats good right? :D

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I talked to him on friday. Wooh! :)

He smiled a lot. Thats good right? :D
Yep. That means he's comfortable around you. Don't read too much into it though. Little by little is the way to go :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)