I have an assessment due tomorrow, haven't started, all nighter? (1 Viewer)

thommy

HSC
N/A
I have a CUL assessment due tomorrow that I have not started. It's due at 4 pm, and I have class from 11-6 tomorrow. I'm thinking of pulling an all nighter. I've never done this before. I once finished a HSC assessment at 3 in the morning and got up at 7, but at least I still got 4 hours sleep.

Does anyone have any tips on how to stay up all night and concentrate, and how to not be dead tomorrow?

Thanks, and btw I know I'm an idiot.

Kiim2507

HSC
You're probably better off doing as much work as you can tonight, going to bed and getting up early tomorrow morning...then skipping class if you can to finish it (or taking a laptop to uni if you have one)

Lol a guy in one of my tutes today (at 11am) hadn't finished 2 assessments yet, both were due at 4pm.

Odyssey2001

HSC
You're probably better off doing as much work as you can tonight, going to bed and getting up early tomorrow morning...
I agree, I personally can't work well without sleep and once it starts to get very late I find I can't concentrate and end up going to bed anyway (although everyone is different). I'd suggest doing as much a possible tonight but still get some sleep (a few hours or more) then just get up early and continue on. Or you could just drink a ton of coffee, V, redbull etc:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
3-5am is amazing thinking time.

Kiim2507

HSC
I agree, I personally can't work well without sleep and once it starts to get very late I find I can't concentrate and end up going to bed anyway (although everyone is different). I'd suggest doing as much a possible tonight but still get some sleep (a few hours or more) then just get up early and continue on. Or you could just drink a ton of coffee, V, redbull etc:
Last night I was finishing up an assessment at 1am
Meant to proof read it this morning but forgot
I read over it just before I was supposed to hand it in...uhm whoops lol
Soo many stupid spelling and grammar mistakes :(

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Woohoo! All nighter! How did you manage to get through your HSC without all nighters?

Having no sleep is awesome - it completely warps your mind and brings you to a happy place!! Who needs drugs when you can get high by not sleeping?

Actually, anyone with any strategies to get through an all nighter? Personally, I drink coffee sludge (i.e. just put enough water to make the coffee into a paste - it hits your veins faster :spzz: - if only someone would manufacture an injectable version:rofl:) + consistent procrastination.

Other strategies I've heard of: apples, food in general, No Doz, energy drinks, jogging/running/swimming, get a domantrix to slap you into doing work, and a few other drug-related ideas which are illegal or at least very questionable...any more ideas? Let's get the creative juices flowing...

HSC
I'm doing an assignment right now, allnighter for me too. :)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Lol if you aren't accustomed to stayin up all night to complete an assignment, good luck with that.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i would make myself a whole tea pot with two bags of tea and pop a couple of no doz

i would get really delirious by the 7am mark and then completely crash at about 10am.

and you're not going to see this anyway but whatever

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hmm i wanted to pull one tonight to finish an assignment but got sidetracked by bos. So i went to bed but now i can't sleep and i'm paying exorbitant amounts of money to use phone internet to post more.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Tuesday. Want to hand it in today though as i see no point in going all the way to uni only to submit it.

HSC
heh bos and msn are such terrific procrastination tools, why won't people go to bed so i can do my assignment in peace :(

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
lol yeaah, but you can choose not to reply to them.

HSC
lol yeaah, but you can choose not to reply to them.
but i choose too :D

fuck, im so incohrent at this hour
"Obviously, the shared existence of shared attributes is doesn’t mean that everyone in a country particularly is alike, nor does it suggest that each country is unique in all respects"

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
lol
unless this is due today, you should get some sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)