I have exams next week. (1 Viewer)

dionb2014

HSC
What should I do to prepare for my exams next week particularly my accelerated math. I am confident that I know all the content for the various subjects I want to do well. What can I do with three days left in order to give myself a the extra result. Even if it is confidence trick or whatever.

dionb2014

HSC
I have just regular year 9 exams next week and then school certificate math the week after .

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Just read your notes or something of the like. You obviously know your stuff very well so relax.

dionb2014

HSC
yeah I really need to somehow relax and try to not loose sleep. I have commerce and science on Monday so I will probably just go through my flashcards and answer some more questions out of the book that I haven't yet.

dionb2014

HSC
they are tomorrow now lol.
I'm really excited!!
I won't be able to sleep tonight but it will all be worth it if I get first in commerce or Science.

zombies

HSC
haha aw man my yearly exams start tomorrow and I haven't even studied for anything.. have no motivation right now. Aiming to bs my way through my english exams tomorrow and get like 60-70% and then hope the questions aren't too complicated in Science. Gl with your exams though!

dionb2014

HSC
haha aw man my yearly exams start tomorrow and I haven't even studied for anything.. have no motivation right now. Aiming to bs my way through my english exams tomorrow and get like 60-70% and then hope the questions aren't too complicated in Science. Gl with your exams though!
Good luck to you too. What grade are you in. I'm also hoping to wing English to some extent but I have until Wednesday to worry about that. Science will be so hard I think. The amount of content I have to know is colossal. We have a Chemistry, Physics, Biology and some Ecology topic. They should make all grades from year 7-12 yearly and half yearly exams standardized so that we all do the same content and the results were truly comparative.

zombies

HSC
I'm in Year 10.. Yeah for Science we have to know all the content from yr9 - 10 for our yearlies because they've decided to make our exams like a sort of trial for the SC and set it out in the same format and everything. Which sucks. Gahhh. If I think logically, I know there's really no point to studying for my yearlies at all, cos I'm leaving to another school next year anyway so nothing I do now counts really and since its yr10 I'll just be learning completely new stuff next year anyway.. but at the same time I feel kind of guilty not studying :/

dionb2014

HSC
Yeah I'm moving schools next year too. I know that none of the content is directly going to affect what you do into year 11 and 12 (to some extent it is) but I like to study because I learn things about myself. I earn how far I can push myself and still take in content, what I have to do in order to get 100% and all of that sort of stuff. I believe that is the stuff that will be truly useful to you into year 11 and 12.

zombies

HSC
If only I was more like you.. Too late for me now I guess cos the exams start tomorrow.

dionb2014

HSC
I need pump up songs. what do you guys think are the best pump up/motivational songs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)