• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I have the best job i rekn...! (2 Viewers)

X

xeuyrawp

Casmira said:
By the time you figure out how to use all these shit internet sites, you'd probably have written up a resume, work at some nice place and earn a solid cash flow as a casual, rather than rely on you sitting on your ass 'reading advertisements'- you can stand, be active and do something with your time, the time passes quicker when your working rather than just sitting on your ass earning 5c per click, $40 a week (if your lucky)
Well said. I'd take my job any day.

aditya

HSC
i will definately quesiton ur intellgience, not that there's much of it to question... wen u make dumb comments like that again

get it through ur thick head.... this isnt a substitute for a job, its a compliment for one... i dunt have time to waste travelling and earning money which i dunt need, i value my life more than just wokring for money that will sit in the bank.... id rather work on my 7000 a year investment of going to uni and getting good grades...

this thing is just a prize, yous ay dunt question my intelligence wen ur doing something steeper, ur questioning my values... so dunt be a ****head and judge me sitting there on ur ass thinking that ur helping society by serving customers.... ur not... ur slow, ur shit and u stuff up... ur no help, we'd rather do it ourselves, and use human resources for better use... like research....

if ur against this so much y do u keep coming back here...? and dissing it, get a life dude... i mean ok u can diss it once, but u just keep coming back and reading wahts going on... just go away, i realli dunt care.... its ur loss not mine - ur the one saying no to free money...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
this type of job is sure going to help you hit the jackpot one day isnt it?

X

xeuyrawp

theone123 said:
this type of job is sure going to help you hit the jackpot one day isnt it?
Yeh man, it's got plenty of other positions and opportunities! You can sit on a chair, or a stool, or hey, even in bed. You can drink a coke whilst doing it, or you can just do it plain naked.

aditya

HSC
just so u know, like 3 people have signed up from here.... so i wouldnt think that ur all wooh haa and above this...

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
I'm in the PPC business so let me set some things straight for you guys.
Netbux was launched on 6th April 2005, they haven't even lasted a month so no one would know if they actually pay out or not. You will also not be able to comment on how reliable they are or how long term or possible this deal is, so please don't even kid yourself by trying.

Google isn't in the business of giving money away to fraudulent clicks, in fact their TOS specifically state you can not incentivise clicks or searches of any kind. These guys do not have a special deal with google, people who have decent websites making $10k+ a month don't get special deals with google. Google wants one thing before they will give you special consideration and that is a lot of traffic and good reputation. Google will also side with the advertiser in any case of suspected fraudulent or incentivised clicking because the advertiser is the one who actually gives google any money.

There is a difference with paid to shop deals like emailcash that have sponsors who are willing to give away a few cents in an honest approach to direct marketing in the hopes someone will spend money at their online business and places like netbux who jump onto a PPC provider and hope to make money by breaking their TOS.

But I am going OT, so I will say this again, everyone who has told you they have been paid is straight out BSing. These guys launched on the 6th of April and they pay out on the 15th the next month, yeah I can see how you could be paid for 9 days in the same month, doesn't happen.

I look forward to your new threads when they suspend your account without notice (like they put it) as your payment becomes due in 2 months time.

I could throw in some interesting comments from the PPC community and google contacts but i'll leave it there. Enjoy people, because you will not hit your payout until the 15th of June and by then the whole thing will be either history or they will revert to another method.

X

xeuyrawp

aditya said:
just so u know, like 3 people have signed up from here.... so i wouldnt think that ur all wooh haa and above this...
Firstly: Who's that directed to, secondly: what the hell does it mean?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
try a proper job where u actually help the society...thats better
What a proper job doesnt have to help society

X

xeuyrawp

Korn said:
What a proper job doesnt have to help society
Exactly. In fact, the guy who clicks on adds all day is helping society more than me in my job... *shrug*

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Exactly. In fact, the guy who clicks on adds all day is helping society more than me in my job... *shrug*
why, what do u do

X

xeuyrawp

Korn said:
shit my bro gets free shit from them, which stores u do
I go from Hornsby to North Sydney.

As embarresing as it is to admit, I go around with my boss at the moment who's the head Metro. Sydney rep- I'm his lacky atm (I've only been doing it since HSC), and I rarely get to visit stores by myself, unless they're small or only deal in stuff I'm really familiar in. In anycase, I get the full title in June, at which point my fuel gets paid for, although I've already got most of my cable internet bill payed for... also I'll get business cards :D (We all know where my priorities lie)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I go from Hornsby to North Sydney.

As embarresing as it is to admit, I go around with my boss at the moment who's the head Metro. Sydney rep- I'm his lacky atm (I've only been doing it since HSC), and I rarely get to visit stores by myself, unless they're small or only deal in stuff I'm really familiar in. In anycase, I get the full title in June, at which point my fuel gets paid for, although I've already got most of my cable internet bill payed for... also I'll get business cards :D (We all know where my priorities lie)
Shit do u do DJs cause my bro works at Hornsby

X

xeuyrawp

Korn said:
Shit do u do DJs cause my bro works at Hornsby
Yes, I've been there a few times. My impression was that the manager of the electical/hifi section does a good job of recruiting and training people because every time I've been there (both in uniform and not), the staff always offer to help and generally know their stuff. I don't like the way they order, though; I think the inventory is controlled by store management or higher, which is a terrible idea because a bunch of lexus-driving fat-cats would not have a clue what is popular etc. In any case, what's your brother's name, and I'll make sure to give him some things to "test" for me?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yes, I've been there a few times. My impression was that the manager of the electical/hifi section does a good job of recruiting and training people because every time I've been there (both in uniform and not), the staff always offer to help and generally know their stuff. I don't like the way they order, though; I think the inventory is controlled by store management or higher, which is a terrible idea because a bunch of lexus-driving fat-cats would not have a clue what is popular etc. In any case, what's your brother's name, and I'll make sure to give him some things to "test" for me?
Its in ur pm

X

xeuyrawp

Korn said:
Its in ur pm
Right. We've totally hijacked this thread. I hope the original poster of the thread is getting paid for clicking on this forum:D

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Right. We've totally hijacked this thread. I hope the original poster of the thread is getting paid for clicking on this forum:D
Yeah, i guess we have, but all he was doing was reiterating what he originally said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)