• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i heard economics and commerce was (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazera1

compfreak
HSC
economics and commerce = boring??

i heard the economics degree at both USYd and UNSW wasnt that good cause i have heard many of the graduates can't find a job easily cause they are very limited places.

SO to all you people out there choosing B Ec (economics) at uni i think you better not choose it due to the fact that its 3 years degrree plus you better be well of doing someting else.

do something else like business or something but careful about choosing economics or commerce at both USYD OR UNSW especially.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Pretty subjective opinion. Especially from a 06er thats never been to uni.

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Hahaha. So you can get a better chance of getting in?

I like your thinking. =]

phrred

HSC
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

UNSW and UTS have the two highest employment rates for commerce, business, pretty sure USYD wouldnt b too bad either.

if you are a complete twat you wont get a job no matter what degree you have, commerce is a pretty solid base for getting a job esp with a major in accounting due to strong workplace demand

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
and throughout the whole of NSW the demand for economics and commerce suddendly dropped enormously

H

housemouse

DeathB4Life said:
and throughout the whole of NSW the demand for economics and commerce suddendly dropped enormously
Yeah thats cause theres too many international students doing those courses. And i think international students are also responsible for the influx of uais for courses like medicine and law.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
accounting major + CA exemptions = guaranteed job. in fact, if you finish accounting with CA/CPA exemption subjects completed and you cant find a job you must be really, really crap at interviews or have a serious criminal record.

karoooh

HSC
lazera1 said:
do something else like business or something but careful about choosing economics or commerce at both USYD OR UNSW especially.
You mean, like the B Business at UTS?

But I thought it was essentially the same as Sommerce and Eco at USYD and UNSW, just different names?

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)