i just dropped........!!!! (1 Viewer)

kocean

i did 4 unit all the way to the trial, i did the trial, and then i dropped!!! i havent got the trial back yet...but when i said to my tacher i wanted to drop he said 'i thnk that's a wise idea!' !!! in the half yearly i got 57% i reckon ive got worse in the trial...i mean i liked 4 u i just dont think ill be able to sort it out for the actual HSC i dont want to neglect my other subjects at the expense of 4 unit. sooooo i dropped..........was this a bad idea?!! help me i can still go back if i really want to. hav i wasted an entire year?!?!?!?!?!?!

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
You sound like someone in my class who the teacher really wanted to drop. As for extension 2, if you got higher than 40% you shouldn't really drop..
Someone in our class has an average of 10-15%, and he is in Waverley as well... And thats also his average mark in 3unit as well. He really shouldnt even be doing 3 unit, let alone 4u.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
he said thats a wise idea? he didn't want u 2 stick it out? u were so close! well at least u dont have that stress anymore. and 53 is not bad for ext2!

Affinity

HSC
The person coming second in my school got a 41% for her trials.
and the person coming third will probably get 30s

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
You did all that work only to drop it in the end...

Sorry if Im demoralising u, but I dun think you should have dropped... :chainsaw:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You've come this far - you may as well do it just so your Extension 1 component counts for 2 units!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)