I just got asked out by someone... (1 Viewer)

rawrliongirl

HSC
This guy whom I had a previous crush for the past 1.5 years just asked me out. let us call him minion.
He did it over text.
Minion is in my grade, but is a year younger than me and he's like my only guy friend that isn't a family friend.... My friend told Minion I liked him last year, but he seemed to like me more as a friend back then so this year I sort of started to get over him and I consider him more a friend to me now. I thought he's such a nice guy, i don't really want to ruin it with a bf/gf relationship..but then tonight he dropped that question on me.. :S
And I also developed a crush on this guy that works at my local JB HIFI (let us call him Kellin because he reminds me of Kellin Quinn bc hair, he is older than me by a few years). I had always liked Kellin actually (I think I've like him for 2 years or so), but then a few weeks ago my friend told him. He apparently looked embarrassed and was looking at the ground, playing with his hot emo hair and had a cute smile on his face when she told him, and she said he was restless. He then said 'thanks' and my friend ran out of the store before he could do anything else.
I don't know if Kellin is interested in me..my mum has her suspicions though and keeps forcing me to go to jbhifi to 'try and talk to him, say something to him, smile' and sometimes I've noticed he looks at me.
So you see, I have a problemo...

I have a major crush on a guy who works at my favourite store, who I don't really know anything about, don't know if he's available, whether he's even interested or what, but then minion, who I sort of put in the friendzone , has asked me out and i feel bad turning him down.

I am actually completely lost as to what I should do. And even If i do accept Minion i have a feeling it would be super duper awkward. We are both really shy people (I mean cmon, he asked me out over text and said he didn't have the guts to do it in person), and I'm pretty awkward. Even when we message each other it is awkward because I never know what to say, and when we talk in person we don't even talk for that long and I already run out of things to talk about.. in fact i don't even ever see him in person anymore bc school times are different as were seniors now so we start and finish at diff times (btw he doesn't go to my school but one near mine).
And then theres my overprotective father.....

The thing is, I like JB guy, pretty much friend zoned Minion, Minion asked me out, and i don't know what to say. If I accept Minion, I have a feeling it will be super awkward, especially that I like Kellin (who I probably don't have a chance with because he's just so attractive he's probably taken).
I don't know, but a little part of me says I should say yes to Minion, but I'm not sure if those are genuine feelings, or if its just cos i don't wanna hurt his feelings....

Wow i think this seems really confusing and long, but my minds a total mess because first I was going cray over Kellin, and it's also exam period, I've had depressing thoughts again and now Minion drops this question on me. I remember that when my friend told Minion about how I liked him, he was like oh. i don't know what to say. and seemed shocked and all.
I kinda just want to run away now so I don't have to face Minion. I never thought he would ask me out after what happened last year, so I moved on...
Now I'm pretty much f*cked because of my confused mind and feelings. The fact I have a maaaajor crush on Kellin, and that Minion has asked me out. I don't know what to do anymore!!!!!!!!!
H E L P M E ! ! ! :O

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
anyway

you should friend zone this... other guy. hard.

be like "boi, u had your chance at this *point to your crotch* - but u blew it" and then you make out with this weirdo jb hi-fi guy in front of him

Now don't do that exactly, but kinda like the dreams that the Abrahamic God gave to Pharaoh when Joseph or something was imprisoned, it's symbolic.

User5555555

HSC
...That's what happened with this girl I liked. I knew she liked me before, but I didn't act on it, despite the feeling being mutual since people are gonna judge (Year 11 and Year 7) so I left it. Come Valentine's Day this year I asked her out and yeah...didn't turn out good. We're not as close as we were before. All she said was 'I'm sorry but I have no other choice but to say no, I like our friendship'.

There you go.

rawrliongirl

HSC
aha, yeah. I should probably just tell him that I did move on after last year and that id rather us remain friends.
he did have his chance, but he left me hanging for aaaages.obvously i thought he wasn't interested and just moved on with my life.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
haha!

true tl;dr ====> i got asked out, what should i do, i like a cute guy from jb hi fi
is that all OP meant? how could they get it longer than my english essay? probably a woman and rambling on about irrelevant stuff

Who actually read that
not me lol. tbh never read any post; i just comment. that's probably how the derailing started

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Then help her get the hi fi D, she's clearly thirsty
Alright

OP listen up

Guys love cleavage

I love cleavage so much I made it my BoS name

Use the power of cleavage to your advantage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)