I keep accidentally clicking and dragging on my MacBook (1 Viewer)

bawd

HSC
Ugh, don't know if it's just the fact that I'm not used to a laptop or because my MacBook's trackpad is oversensitive, but I keep dragging or highlighting things by accident. For example, by simply scrolling over the applications in my dock I would somehow end up dragging Firefox, Excel or System Preferences off the dock, even if I don't click on anything. And when I'm browsing a site or on Pages/Word I would somehow end up highlighting the whole webpage or deleting a chunk of my paragraph lol. Any ideas on how to deal with this? Maybe I could change a few of the settings in System Preferences.

BlazifeX

HONK HONK
HSC
bawd said:
MacBook's trackpad is oversensitive
Buying a Mac was bad and you should feel bad.

But really, turn off tapping in the Preferences.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Macs are fucking awesome but should only be owned by the rich and cultured elite.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
BlazifeX said:
Buying a Mac was bad and you should feel bad.

But really, turn off tapping in the Preferences.
MacBook = One of the most powerfull laptops off the shelf.

I never asked. Is it a MacBook Pro or a MacBook?

Yeah. Turn tapping off. :D

BlazifeX

HONK HONK
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
MacBook = One of the most powerfull laptops off the shelf.
Well yeah, but that's like saying "I've got the most powerful car in the world, but there's no steering wheel." Performance doesn't count for much when the OS licks balls.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
BlazifeX said:
Well yeah, but that's like saying "I've got the most powerful car in the world, but there's no steering wheel." Performance doesn't count for much when the OS licks balls.
OS X is the best operating system available. Enjoy your deprecated piece of shit windows OS and equally bullshit applications.

Wow you have to be fucking ignorant if you think a UNIX based operating system gets pwned by the utter shit of Windows.

Uzakai

HSC
Captain Hero said:
OS X is the best operating system available. Enjoy your deprecated piece of shit windows OS and equally bullshit applications.

Wow you have to be fucking ignorant if you think a UNIX based operating system gets pwned by the utter shit of Windows.
Yeah, UNIX *BASED*... they did a real good job of that. Harbour Bridge being based on the Pyramids would've made more sense.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Uzakai said:
Yeah, UNIX *BASED*... they did a real good job of that. Harbour Bridge being based on the Pyramids would've made more sense.
Yeah you obviously know nothing about the mach microkernel infrastructure and how a modern OS works. Come back when you have a CS degree, cocksucker.

bawd

HSC
Turned off 'Clicking' (no tapping) and it worked. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)