I kissed a girl (and I would've liked it, except... (1 Viewer)

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I hope you never get laid. I don't think I could take the inevitable blow by blow account you'd post up on bos the next day.

Flamethrower

HSC
Photos pl0x... incident more imaginable with photos of Shadowdude and effylove. You can tell a million things through the way they look (pictures can tell a thousand words.)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I hope you never get laid. I don't think I could take the inevitable blow by blow account you'd post up on bos the next day.
Oh come on, like that account would be very long anyways. =P

Photos pl0x... incident more imaginable with photos of Shadowdude and effylove. You can tell a million things through the way they look (pictures can tell a thousand words.)
Yeah, maybe later.

Flamethrower

HSC
then I can lulz at the incident, being more comfortable in a situation involving love, that at least some people had bad experiences..=) thx for sharing Shadowdude

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Fell sorry for effy, being surrounded by boys.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The shit I do on here is completely different to real life. I have game, I don't know how but I seem to pull 3 times as many women as all my friends.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
not sure if srs

---

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the 892735892375289351 pics of effylove on my lap. I need a new profile picture on Facebook, people! Lest my profile picture be me with say... Kate or Nicola or just me even or... oe or Rafy or whoever else had a picture with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)