I know both these degrees are "shiz" in terms of job prospects, which one is better? (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
bachelor of medical science (UNSW)

bachelor of pharmacy (USYD)

???

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: I know both these degrees are "shiz" in terms of job prospects, which one is bett

What are you looking for in a degree? What do you plan on doing when you finish?

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: I know both these degrees are "shiz" in terms of job prospects, which one is bett

thats a tough one, id say pharmacy because theres a pathway, you just gotta get one of those limited places

sghguos

HSC
N/A

thats a tough one, id say pharmacy because theres a pathway, you just gotta get one of those limited places
thanks for your opinion.

Anyone else share opinion

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Your attitude sounds totally wrong for either of them.

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad

Well, its either working in a lab or working for $20/hr ( I do know Pharmacists get paid cheaply nowadays. Correct me if I'm wrong)

Demise

HSC

At least you're not doing Forensic science.

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad

+1
I see that CSI and Bones gave the wrong impression... lols

Thaler

HSC
N/A

What is "shiz"? Is "shiz" a bad thing? How does one "shiz"? What classifies them as "shiz"? Why are young people so stupid?

sghguos

HSC
N/A

LOL true that, but what about between those two degrees?

sghguos

HSC
N/A

What is "shiz"? Is "shiz" a bad thing? How does one "shiz"? What classifies them as "shiz"? Why are young people so stupid?
Excuse me, kind gook

I dont want any rants because some idiot cant interpret shiz as "shit", I want answers.

Thaler

HSC
N/A

You still didn't say whether "shiz" is good or bad in the given circumstance. Given that both degrees commonly lead to a lot of personal contact with patients and customers, based upon your comprehension of basic English and ability to communicate ideas effectively I would advise that you pick neither degree and go with something involving less contact with other humans. Soil science, maybe?

sghguos

HSC
N/A

You still didn't say whether "shiz" is good or bad in the given circumstance. Given that both degrees commonly lead to a lot of personal contact with patients and customers, based upon your comprehension of basic English and ability to communicate ideas effectively I would advise that you pick neither degree and go with something involving less contact with other humans. Soil science, maybe?
what kind of a total gook, cant see that "shiz" is a "bad" thing. Soil science? you werent trying to be funny were you?

Thaler

HSC
N/A

How does medicine have bad job prospects? Even if places in the top hospitals are limited, there is huge demand for doctors in rural Australia, as well as well-trained ones overseas.
As for pharmacy, the pharmacological industries has never been more profitable nor faced better growth prospects. There are two billion people about to be lifted out of abject poverty, all of whom will demand access to the latest cancer-fighting, virus-killing, sickness-destroying drugs, which their governments will inevitably have to purchase and subsidise.
Why not soil science? It would save you from having to use your poor people skills *and* it would align well with your interest in "shiz", as that is most of what dirt is; faeces.

inJust

HSC

How does medicine have bad job prospects? Even if places in the top hospitals are limited, there is huge demand for doctors in rural Australia, as well as well-trained ones overseas.
As for pharmacy, the pharmacological industries has never been more profitable nor faced better growth prospects. There are two billion people about to be lifted out of abject poverty, all of whom will demand access to the latest cancer-fighting, virus-killing, sickness-destroying drugs, which their governments will inevitably have to purchase and subsidise.
Why not soil science? It would save you from having to use your poor people skills *and* it would align well with your interest in "shiz", as that is most of what dirt is; faeces.
burnnnnn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)