i know its prob been asked before BUT... any buffy fans? (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
but it was a random moment of brilliance... executed perfectly

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i used to watch buffy occassionally but my friends were stuck on it. i think they are finally losing interest, except for one of them... shes addicted

tigerboi

peanut butter jelly time!
HSC
well i for sure am a buffy fan. Man, alyson hannigan aka willow is the only reason i watch it :D. spike is pathetic now, buffy also. Dawn is lost. The show pretty much has extened too long. Though i was happy that buffy lived after dying and saving dawn, the story line got pretty boring.

The episodes screening now such as last weeks, umm.. spike's dilemma with the Big Bad making him sier all these girls have been have been personal issues within the gang. well the series is coming to an end with 5 more episodes. Something good better fill in its position. my usual timetable for monday nights,
malcom, friends,24,sex in the city and buffy. and i wonder why ive been failing in school :p .

Anyways for all you buffy fans, YAY!

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
hehe its funny... all these rumours are circulating... but joss admits he hasnt decided how its gonna end yet..

according to spoilerzone, spike dies... but according to james marsters he is going to be on angel next season

faith won't be on angel..

and alyson hannigan is still undecided as to whether shes gonna do anything...

also, its been confirmed that at least ONE main character will die in the season finale, but it won't be buffy...

i guess we'll (we being the people who download it) will have to wait til may 20th and see.

girlee281

Hey hey, I'm a huge buffy fanatic. And i've heard all the rumours too. And i reckon it is spike who will die, cause Vampires are always coming back from the dead. Angel did. Darla did. I don't see why Spike can't.

I mean, Angel might do it, cause Spike has a soul and he wants help with his mighty cause. lol.

Just a thought. I don't want it to be spike. I heard what might happen in the last episode, its really upsetting.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by tigerboi

The episodes screening now such as last weeks, umm.. spike's dilemma with the Big Bad making him sier all these girls have been have been personal issues within the gang. well the series is coming to an end with 5 more episodes.
theres way more than 5 episodes to go
I have already downloaded 8 episodes in advance of the current one in Australia

and for all u downloaders: how annoying is it waiting for the next episode!
epiosde 18 (Dirty Girls) was pretty interesting....hmmmm

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by girlee281
where can you download them from?
well, try Kazza, usually they have plenty there
but I'd only recommend u download em if u have Broadband internet...coz they are like 80MB an episode

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Potential slayers in training....:D

anyone recognise one of them? the one who got killed. she was in Bold and Beautiful wasn't she? :rolleyes: not that I watch that stupid soap.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
downloaders: yeah, i agree on both accounts with minai... its bloody annoying having to wait, especially when you fully get in the mood... but yeah, 'Dirty Girls' was intriguing... a side to the whole thing that i wasnt expecting, and that we havent seen before...great visuals too.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah the procuders and director think she's energetic and would suit the role.... she shows potential in her film clips...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)