I Lost My Biology Book! (1 Viewer)

shimmy&shine

HSC
I've been studying with the EXCEL biology book, and the MACQUARIE. Use them together, and make you own notes (which I don't do, but that's beside the point). THose two study guides give you what you need. I don't recommend using only one of them, because that is shit. There are many parts where one lapses, and the other is fantastic in its explanation. So get those two. Make your own notes. Do the prac questions in them.
After that, Get a more comprehensive textbook (I'm using heinemann) and just read it. I just enjoy reading, and understanding, and reabsorbing, and confirming that you know the relevant points is good. By the end of the holidays, you should be up to the point of just reading the study guides and textbooks, and notes gathered throughout the year, and saying "yep I know all this" and continue to learn to perfection. Then do practice papers.
Anyways dear, get the books you need, sit down and study. You don't have time to say you lost anything. Either buy what you need, or go to the library.
hope what I've said helps. :)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i lost my heinemann book for SDD. worst piece of randomly spewed together words from the english language ever compiled.

i do not miss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)