I lost my pin! (1 Viewer)

kellybelly

Hey,

The title kind of says it all. With all the information the Board of Studies has been plying us with, the students online pin number they sent out at the start of the year has been placed in an 'extra special place that I definitely won't forget' (I can't remember - either I did that or it's on the floor of my room somewhere. In both cases, it's lost forever)...

Anyway, I really want to check my ranks... especially now that I've been prevented from checking them by losing the pin... somebody please tell me what to do? There are no contact numbers on the site or anything...

Surely I'm not the only one. Or maybe I am, lol...

Thanks

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
kellymay said:
Hey,

The title kind of says it all. With all the information the Board of Studies has been plying us with, the students online pin number they sent out at the start of the year has been placed in an 'extra special place that I definitely won't forget' (I can't remember - either I did that or it's on the floor of my room somewhere. In both cases, it's lost forever)...

Anyway, I really want to check my ranks... especially now that I've been prevented from checking them by losing the pin... somebody please tell me what to do? There are no contact numbers on the site or anything...

Surely I'm not the only one. Or maybe I am, lol...

Thanks
Type in the wrong pin THREE times to make it invalid, and BOS will send you another one in the mail.

I learnt that...the hard way.

nono

HSC
N/A
Hey the number is (02) 93678111.

They have to mail you a new one for security reasons...

Hope this helps!

HSC
miss_gtr beat me too it, the mail that outlines your available options for determining your HSC results has it there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)