I love BoS this year! (1 Viewer)

BrookSteven

HSC
syriangabsta said:
mate you're bitching coz we got given ez questions...why would u want dna replication and b/t cells.all that crap is gay
Because I went into the exam feeling so competent and walked out thinking "what the hell"? I have no idea how well I did because I don't feel like I answered any of the questions properly. It seemed like they were not addressing anything.

xJaix

HSC
BrookSteven said:
Because I went into the exam feeling so competent and walked out thinking "what the hell"? I have no idea how well I did because I don't feel like I answered any of the questions properly. It seemed like they were not addressing anything.
I agree, I feel as though I haven't really used my knowledge to answer the questions but rather making up a response in order to try fit the question with very little information.

At this point in time, i'm not confident in doing well. At least in other bio exams I knew how i was going to go because the answers were more concise so you could check with others etc, this time everyone has something different and the answers are general so how do we know whether we get marks for it or not. :S

bah, i'm anxious. :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)